that thing will get behind them so fast you won't even have time to run

Everything has a Counter(ecept Japan)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by P47ace:
    no its true, you ever seen a Shinjin take on a spit or a Me262,
    i have plenty of times

But still both of them will rout...

7th Panzer Division, La Division Fantome.

Chaos. Panic. Disorder. My work here is done ~ Kenpachi Zaraki

rgwy don't have time to route, their dead period .

you need a 2:1 at least to even have a chance at killing a few
    thay are the most Powerful, not best, but most powerful figher in the sky

P47 ace... If you have two planes of equal damage on a 1 vs 1, they both will rout... Even though one of them will be "winning" the dogfight, they both rout. And shinden and jet fighter is exactly the same damage so why you brought up that example is beyond me.

Highest Point Kill: 3400
    Highest Gun Kill: 1500
    Fastest Ext. Variety: 2:16

no its true, you ever seen a Shinjin take on a spit or a Me262,
    i have plenty of times

it makes no difference because the plane in front is still damaging the plane behind it because if it didn't then it wouldn't make a difference what plane u used because you could get lucky and all ur planes could be behind the far better planes and you would still win.

Having a slower plane gives no advantage at all... its all about the plane to plane damage.

If you theory was right then the USSR 1st plane can beat the best GER 1 as long at its behind it, guess what it doesn't the German 1 does like 4x the damage even if the other plane is behind.

You should really understand what you are talking about before you type.

one that is not what i am saying at all, i said when the "shinjin" gets behind a spit or 262(which is will) that the plane in frout will die no matter what

and of corse it will not work with an Ishack and a 109, those 2 are in differant classes

but you take a 262 and a shinjin which should should be in the same class since both where armed with 4x 20mm cannons and the shinjin will win 90% of the time,

classic real life story

vietnam, 2 A-1 skyradiers where jumped by a MIG 17

now you would you think "OH this will end badly for the skyraiders

in the end to Sandys shoot down the MIG 17 because they where able to out turn the MIG

you and see this the on the Dogfights show "Gun kills over veitnam" episode

and yes i don't under stand this because i am studdieing to become and Aeronatical engineree, so i have to know this suff, thank you

one that is not what i am saying at all, i said when the "shinjin" gets behind a spit or 262(which is will) that the plane in frout will die no matter what

and of corse it will not work with an Ishack and a 109, those 2 are in differant classes

but you take a 262 and a shinjin which should should be in the same class since both where armed with 4x 20mm cannons and the shinjin will win 90% of the time,

classic real life story

vietnam, 2 A-1 skyradiers where jumped by a MIG 17

now you would you think "OH this will end badly for the skyraiders

in the end to Sandys shoot down the MIG 17 because they where able to out turn the MIG

you and see this the on the Dogfights show "Gun kills over veitnam" episode

and yes i don't under stand this because i am studdieing to become and Aeronatical engineree, so i have to know this suff, thank you
    why are u bringing realistic sceneries into it this game isn't close to realistic.

The Plane behind doenst win BECAUSE even if a plane is infront of an attacker BOTH PLANES damage each other even though there is no shooting animation both are being damaged... and that means that if the plane in the front is better ie greater AA damage it will win regardless of whether its in front or not.

i don't know what carzy game you are playing but in RUSE only the plane in the 5-7 postion dose damage

aka a gun mounted forward cant stoot backwards

i don't know what carzy game you are playing but in RUSE only the plane in the 5-7 postion dose damage

aka a gun mounted forward cant stoot backwards
    Yes they do.... thats why you seen 2 planes rout from each other sometimes even when they are not spinning.... JUST LIKE REDBANANA27 said... "P47 ace... If you have two planes of equal damage on a 1 vs 1, they both will rout..." thats because they both damage each other depsite you not seening a firing animation from the one at the front.

A SHINDEN AND A JET FIGHTER WILL ROUT AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE OF SAME DAMAGE.

Also a spitfire gets behind an ishak, so what are you on about?!

PS: if what p47 says is true (which is not) then air battles would be all about chance, not having the better plane.

PSS: How did Worst TD get onto this... I could understand if it was on my worst plane but o well.

PSSS: P47 ace you get in the wright brothers plane and i will get in a PAK-FA and we will see who does better in a dogfight.

Highest Point Kill: 3400
    Highest Gun Kill: 1500
    Fastest Ext. Variety: 2:16

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast