Thread: Online key? | Forums

trying to log online through farcry2 and i registered an account on ubisoft but where do i get an "online key"??

bump

It's on your game manual, it's the same key as the install key.

Originally posted by firefox231:
    trying to log online through farcry2 and i registered an account on ubisoft but where do i get an "online key"??

Originally posted by bastiaan2009:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by firefox231:
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by BTOG46
    It's on your game manual, it's the same key as the install key.
    He didn't lie ya know

Hi everone im new to this and i need to know were to find the online key because i put the cd on my pc and then i downloaded the game and now its asking me for the online key but i check the case and the cd and it dont say anything so plz help me i really want to get started and play with everyone...thnx

Ok i found were its at but its blank now what do i do?

the code on the new release as it were is on a sticker in the case usually above were the dvd is the code starts with FCY-0000-0000-0000-0000
    if you got a booklet with it its on the back in the blank spot again it will be a sticker