Originally posted by zman08
before i did this i couldn't connect to this http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orb...auncherInstaller.exe (http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/lau...rInstaller.exe). but now that i fixed it i can as i can now connect to their server
So essentially what to do
1. Try reinstalling ubisoft game launcher.
2. If doesn’t work than go to cmd and run it. Type in “net user administrator /active:no” make sure to have space between administrator and slash.
3. Go to my computer. Got to organise in tool bar and click the drop down box. Click folder and search options. Click the view tab. Unclick the “use sharing wizard(recommended) and than click show hidden files. Click apply.
4. Got back to my computer. right click c drive, click properties, open security tab, click advanced, go to owners tab and click edit . now you can click/highlight your username(if you click your name only you as the user will have the luxury to alter certain files and folders. or click/highlight administrators (which makes whole files and folders open to any user on the computer) and tick the box at the bottom at says “replace owners on subcontainers and objects. Click apply
5. Some system errors will come up. Just keep clicking continue. I had to click continue about 400 times. It might be diff for you.
6. Once all that is complete go to my computer open c drive, windows, system32, drivers, etc. right click the host file and copy. Paste it onto your desktop. Delete the host file in the etc folder. ( for some people this host file may be in the drivers folder.).
7. Go to your desktop and open the host file in notepad. Delete the lines about ubisoft. About 5 of them. For me it was these
But anything with ubi or ubisoft in it delete.
8. Now click save as under file name it host and file type as “all files’ and save it to the location where the original was
9. The host file on your desktop is a backup just in case.
10. Now run your game or the launcher and should be fine.
Using everyones help online from just about every forum and thread on this. This is what I composed. I wish I could have come across this
game launcher you mean for HAWX what was your problem and what this links is about please
what is assasins creed relevetions ac key
porra q merda de site tento baixar o launcher geme clico e essa merda fica me jogando de um link para o outro , vocês só querem membro em seu site , vcs n estão com nada
@zman08 Thank you so mutch
Help me please
Trying to get update information to C:\Users\NATDDK~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ubi5283.tmp.
Originally Posted by Chris2Collins
Found update (Patch, all, all).
Trying to download update file from http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/assassins..._2_1.01_cz.exe. Destination: C:\Users\NATDDK~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ubi53DB.tmp.e xe.
Fatal download error (Connect failed).
Deleting downloaded data.
I have this problem, when I try to start the game. PLease help me. I try to start Ubisoft Game Launcher, and it says, it has a connection problem. I try to re-install the Ubisoft Game Launcher, but it does it still. Please tell me what i should do...
if you downloaded from torrent then download orbit
Originally Posted by Gomes471