Thread: Cliffs of Dover System Reqs Released | Forums

I'm not sure at all but Paris told me that there's already a sticky up. That's hot.

It doesn’t look like it’s going to be that much of a monster, and that makes a reasonable amount of sense considering there isn’t as much going on in flight sims in comparison to Bulletstorm or Crysis 2
    I facepalmed so hard I went KO.

So much for getting that superclocked EVGA Nvidia 580GTX!! I see it won't support that card yet. I may have to wait a while before I buy the game or the card. Considering that card is going to cost me a tad over $500.00, I probably should wait until I get my next performance bonus in April anyway!!

Originally posted by mortoma:
    So much for getting that superclocked EVGA Nvidia 580GTX!! I see it won't support that card yet. I may have to wait a while before I buy the game or the card. Considering that card is going to cost me a tad over $500.00, I probably should wait until I get my next performance bonus in April anyway!!
    Of course COD will support the Nvidia 580. The support list was just a guideline, any card better on list will also be supported. It will support the Nvidia 590 and the AMD 6990 coming out in February.
    Intel I7 950 @ 3.8gigs
    6 Gigs Corsair 1600 memory
    Nvidia 580 Direct 11
    LG 37" LCD 1920x1080
    Corsair 60gig SSD
    MSFF2 , Cougar Throttle, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals
    Windows 7 64
    500gig HHD
    80 gig SSD with only COD, Hota Peripherials, and co

UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    Originally posted by kimosabi79:
    I'm not sure at all but Paris told me that there's already a sticky up. That's hot.
    here

Please continue discussion in the existing thread