Thread: Did the ranks get reset | Forums

Hey I just played a game of graw 2 after not playing for a couple days and after playing one game everyone in the room that was higher than a 2 got reset to a 1. did they reset the freaken ranks again and if so why. I was a 4 almost a 5 and if they keep doing this **** then whats the point of playing. Is it just a glitch? Is there other people having the same problem?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

just to let people know I didn't play a player match first, because I know this sometimes does reset your rank for a game. This was a ranked match and was the first one of the day and then tried to play two more to see if it went back to a 4 and it did not and after checking the leaderboards it say I am 25% complete on rank 1. This is **** and needs to be fixed by ubisoft. People love to play this game online and love the ranked part..I don't like player matches because of the mismatched teams.

There was a Tourney on Sunday the 18th. I was expecting my rank to be reset for the tourney at 12:00 and it never happened. I talked to friends and they said the same as you. I don't know if I was left out after registering for it or what. Did you register for the play and win weekend? From what I understand, the reset was only for the tourney, after, everything should have gone back to the original ranking. Who knows?!

Last time i played was Friday night, i was a level 4 and close to a 5, i went away for weekend and got back late sunday night. Played GRAW2 monday and went to a ranked match, it said i was level 4 still and close to lvel 5 when i checked. I went into a ranked match and found it odd that most others were level 1 and 2 but ignored it. Played the game and was on the winning team. Got back into the game lobby..... a rank 1!!!!! not happy. I didnt register for any tournemant etc but it seems we all lost our ranks. No notice from UBISOFT or anyone which was pretty damn stupid on their part. Now working my way back up ranks, currently a 3 and nowhere near 4 yet, just wondering when they will reset the ranks again because its really not funny! know how annoying it is trying to get in a game but they boot you because your a level 1!! get all the way up the rank so you can join them games and lose that rank. Ubi... let us know next time please!

My rank was reset as well and it seems that no one at Ubisoft was going to tell us. I haven't checked my rank yet but maybe they put it back the way they found it?

Nope the ranks havn't been put back to normal, you'll just have to work up them again like the rest of us. Im back to a level 4 now and not to far off my 5. Was funny though, was playing a ranked match with a few guys (level 3 and up) and a level 7 entered the room. We played Hideout on last man standing and the level 7 guy battered us!! he was pretty damn good. His team won him getting a couple of kills. When we got back into the game lobby his rank was a 1!!! haha. he obviously hasnt played it since weekend, needless to say he soon left the room having one hell of a paddy. Poor sod, gotta feel for him. Maybe next time (since not the first time its happened) we'll end up playing games made by someone else rather than UBISOFT because nobody has faith in them anymore. Who knows.