Thread: Game only starts from splash screen | Forums

After having loads of problems getting IL2 1946 to work, i finally managed to get it running properly and it runs great.....

But the only way that i can start the game up is through the Play game option on the splash screen......

This in effect means that i can't use hyperlobby to play online as the game will NEVER run from the desktop shortcut or the il2.exe in the IL2 folder in my program files...Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

After having loads of problems getting IL2 1946 to work, i finally managed to get it running properly and it runs great.....

But the only way that i can start the game up is through the Play game option on the splash screen......

This in effect means that i can't use hyperlobby to play online as the game will NEVER run from the desktop shortcut or the il2.exe in the IL2 folder in my program files...Any ideas?

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Copy the Il2fb.exe file from the DVD disk over to the game folder?

I have already tried that m8, still no joy...
    Cheers anyway.