im also getting the disc dirty error
Also this has happened a couple time were i die and i try to slect another solder in my squad and it will not let me. Sometime i will respawn but i see only the ground and the sky i can move but that is it. I have to restart.
Here's a new one for you. I'm on a 4 star quality server. I am playing americans and trying to deliver the documents across town. The germans are kicking our *** pretty bad, of course i had a teammate that didn't want to cooperate and just wanted to sit there and shoot. However, my first guy is killed, i quickly jump into a second guy and pick up my first guy's weapons. But no wait....no weapons appeared on my screen. I could move, but there was no weapon. An enemy is coming at me fast, i dont know what to do, so i throw a grenade..nope can't do that either..i see that i have one, but what the heck? Has this happened to anyone else, just being able to move and nothing else? Also to all those standby cheaters STOP IT. You ruin the game for the rest of us.
In Single Player - The game sometimes won't load for the next mission. This happens 50% of the time. Real annoying. My XBOX is only 8 mos. old.
The menu scrolls by itself sometimes.
Multiplayer - Dirty disc error (during intense fighting) sometimes.
-Let me start off by stating that my Xbox is only 5 months old-
1. While playing on Single Player i fired my Thompson and the sound of the Thompson kept repeating over and over again and wouldnt stop until a checkpoint or the next level, this happens maybe 3/5 times. So now I'm always nervous about shooting my Thompson.
2. Also in Single Player, in the level where you first you meet up with the tank, the tank shot a German and the NPC's skin steched out and then made what looked like a square or a cube of some sort. Weird thing is his head stayed the same shape but the rest of his body was distorted.
3. The obvious "echo" bug in Multiplayer
4. One time in Multiplayer I shot my MP40 and it made the gunshot sound twice, I then check my ammo and I had only fired once, it did that the rest of the game.
5. One time while in multiplayer i found a stray American and sprayed him with the MP40, he didnt die. I went up closer and saw that he was moving in place looking up at the sky. I shot him again and even pistol-whipped him but he didn't die.
6. In single player one time I tried to get on the machine gun on my tank but I couldnt. Then i realized that it was moving so ordered it to stop and still couldn't get on. In that same level i tried to get on top of an enemy tank to throw a grenade inside it. I tried every agnle and side of it but the message to press "X" never appeared.
I think that the developers should have a taken a little more time to test the game before releasing it and since they didnt i think they should make some kind of patch for the content download to solve these problems.
i was just watching a game waiting for it to be over so i could play and i saw that a few of the people did not have guns in their hands but they were shooting and their hands looked like they were hold a gun But no gun
My xbox is 6 months old and I have had these problems.
1: The thompson repeating sound, so every time i get a thompson I trade it for an mp40 or something.
2: The Multiplayer echo noise.
3: The dirty disk, BUT it was my D-skin I had bought *(dont buy them!)* so I removed it and all was fine, I played for the next two days and not one of those dirty disk errors.
BTW Clean off your disks, that error may be correct.
The Dirty Disk error message is a generic catch all message on the Xbox. It could be that the disk truly is dirty so it never hurts to check.
Most likely what is happening in multiplayer is packet loss or traffic. It will have to be looked into a little bit more though.
theres a seriouse glitch where u can get stuck in sum maps and then the worst of all is the echos the voice echoes make it impossible to use team work we need an autmatic update or sumthing
whats up with the "tearing" effect i se when i move quickly left to right? it is like vsync isnt on and graphics are "tearing".
Same problem with the repeating gun sounds. although Mine seems to originating from the mg42's. It seems like I can sometimes pick them off while they're still maning the gun and the firing sound just cont. after they're dead. I dont see this prob if i miss and the German stands up.