Thread: just picked up the CT strategy guide. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

wow!its massive. Also eb games said 50/50 getting the game mon. but will have forsure Tuesday. oh well its gonna take that long to look through this guide!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

actually, half is xbox/pc strategy guide, the other is gamecube, ps2. Technically, you only need half of it then, unless you'll be playin on multiple platforms

yap your right. just noticed that. its got some cool maps,art work in back, with plenty to read!

I would love to get the guide to hold me over til Tuesday but I end up ruining the story because I end up looking ahead. The only game I get the guide for is the Gran Theft Auto series.
    <CENTER>King will always be the king...</CENTER>

i know im pretty much hang-n in the co-op section and check-n out the maps "they layed each level out into a map".

Banned
    LoGiCaL_,

Necroposting like this is a serious No No. If this continues, you will be banned. This is your warning.

Banned
    Originally posted by LoGiCaL_:
    Yeah i remember i when i got chaos theory the guy was trying to sell me the strat guide, saying your going to need some help, im like dude i dont need help, plus the strat guide would take the fun out of the game. So i bought it any way so the guy would shut his fat face up, and i just use it to correct my dog, of if someone plays pool, its the perfect thickness to keep the table even.
    if i was you logical i would use the scda cd for a laxative for your dog since its a piece of C R a P