Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't 100% Synch Leonardo's Tank | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

WTF! Don't take damage while in the tank. I've done this mission over and over and over and over! WTF!! Once you take damage and fail full synchronization, you have to restart THE ENTIRE FRIGGING MISSION! Why can't it put you at the last checkpoint? Having to go through all the annoying tedious sneaking and platforming, just to maybe get to the end square where you have to battle TWO EFFING TANKS just like you! I can't not get hit! I've seriously done this over 10 times. WTF! Can you 100% synch using a cheat? This is complete bull, why does it have to save the hardest part for the end and not let you retry for full synch. Having no way to reload the last checkpoint just isn't fair, and making a 10 minute mission before a really difficult full synch requirement is annoying and cruel. After you fail the requirement and you desynch on purpose it reloads the last checkpoint but your 100% synch says FAILED right from the start. The Flying Machine one was almost as bad, but you could at least avoid arrow fire in that. When the two tanks come at you you're screwed. The explosions have a wide effect area and there are explosives all around.

Anyone able to 100% synch this? What did you have to do? Just get really lucky? I'm ready to bash someone's face into a curb. Three people posted Youtube videos of this mission, One not even in English, and both of them FAIL 100%. Is the reloaded last checkpoint with FAILED SYNCH status just a bug maybe? Will they fix that in a patch? That's the only way I'm seeing making it through without blowing a blood vessel in my brain from frustration.

EDIT: Anyone live near Seattle? I'm prepared pay American dollars to someone to do this for me. Its not a fun time for me anymore, I really want to progress with the story but this mission.......2 days, my hands hurt, I'm so angry, it broke me.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Wasn't that hard to do, just never drove straight..

its supposed to be a tactical mission, take cover whenever you can and use the red barrels to help damage the tanks further

Think shooters! Strafe and circle strafe!

I got 100% on this mission first time through, didn't really occur to me as being that hard...

How do you prevent the Borgia forces from shooting at you? Everytime I come around a corner they're finished aiming and just hit me, never missing.

What's annoying is I keep failing at different spots as I'm trying to do it. I don't always even make it to the battle at the end with the two tanks and all the towers. Then before I even get to the tricky part I have to restart the entire mission and do all the 10 minute Stealth and Platforming section over again before I can MAYBE get to the last stage of the tank battle. And when I do I always get damaged pretty quick in there. The other two tanks are both shooting you, plus when there shots hit they blow up barrels near you that cause you damage.

There's that lone tank in the middle that blows up with one shot. Should I ignore that? Are there barrels by where the tanks are parked? If I shoot fast enough can I maybe give them both extra damage from explosions before I circle around them and lay into them? But it would be easier if I destroy the explosives around the area first, but doing that gives the tanks time to shoot you more. Doing this over and over again like this is ridiculous, but it HAS to be possible if some of you say you did it. None of the YouTube videos of this mission are 100% Synch videos, so I know it's not as easy to get as some might think. Try Replaying it and see if you can 100% a second time if you think its so easy. I'm beginning my second day of being stuck on this mission.

Anyone live near Seattle? I'm prepared pay American dollars to someone to do this for me. Its not a fun time for me anymore, I really want to progress with the story but this mission.......2 days, my hands hurt, I'm so angry, it broke me.

I doubt I'll find anyone I can pay with the skill to actually do it for me, so I'm going to need some kind of strategy. I outlined a few above. If anyone can give me any input or suggestions on how to approach that final section, I could really use some help.

Originally posted by Zrvan:
    How do you prevent the Borgia forces from shooting at you? Everytime I come around a corner they're finished aiming and just hit me, never missing.
    You just want to charge basically through the first of it. You have to get close enough for your cannon ball to shoot the other cannons. The ground forces are running from you, you can shoot at them once, but then ignore them and kill that cannon first. After you get past the first six the next couple you can destroy two at once and you have to be fast because you need to destroy 2 nests, 4 total really fast or you will get shot and have to start over. The trick is to rush forward so they can't get a lock on you and take out the other cannons quick.

If all goes well you make it to the fortress at the end. I've been coming in and trying to take out a tank in a parking garage to my left fast and then avoiding the other and avoid explosive barrels. There is a tank in the middle of the final stage, but it blows up with one shot and no one is in it so you don't need to attack it first, you can take it out later and try to avoid and kill the other live tanks first. I haven't been able to do it yet, it's really got me worked up.

I just got it 100%, Holy mother of crap.

From the post times it's taken me that long minus 10-12 hours of sleep in there.

My hands hurt, I must have done the mission 25 times.

Originally posted by Yoshack_Fyre:
    I just got it 100%, Holy mother of crap.

From the post times it's taken me that long minus 10-12 hours of sleep in there.

My hands hurt, I must have done the mission 25 times.
    Dear God, I feel your pain

I did the mission something like 5 times then took a break, did a couple missions, tried it again 5 more times and repeated that process at least 3 or 4 times until finally beating it.

It is hard.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast