We want to give away some awesome prizes to show our appreciation for your support of CSI: Crime City.
CSI: Crime City – Fan Appreciation Giveaway
You’ve shown us love, now it’s time to return the favor! Now that we've surpassed 1,000,000 “Likes” on our CSI: Crime City Facebook page, we want that number to continue to skyrocket. Our next target is 2,000,000! As we reach the specific like totals (detailed below), CSI players will have the chance to win 1 of 3 giveaway prizes: an Apple iPad 2 16GB with Wi-Fi!
Congratulations to our 1st iPad Giveaway winner, Nancy Preston-Fettig!
When does the giveaway start? Well, it's ongoing and it will officially end the second we hit 3 million “Likes”. (“Promotion Period”)
The giveaway is open to CSI: Crime City players aged 18 or older who are legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of Arizona, New York, Florida, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and any other jurisdiction where such Sweepstakes would be prohibited by law), who also register to participate. If you want to win, all you have to do is follow one simple step below:
If you’ve already “Liked” CSI: Crime City, you are eligible to win!
By registering, you will indicate that Ubisoft has the permission to use and announce your name if you are chosen as a winner of the giveaway. Please note that only registrations received before each “Like” total is reached will be eligible for the corresponding giveaway round. To be eligible for the giveaway drawing, you must follow the step above. Winners will be drawn and announced within 1 week of the day we reach our “Like” totals. Each participant can only win one time. Winners will not be eligible for future drawings in this particular giveaway.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Here are the prizes to be given out after we reach each “Like” total:
• 1 million “Likes” – One (1) giveaway prize winner will receive an Apple iPad 16 GB with Wi-Fi
• 2 million “Likes” – One (1) giveaway prize winner will receive an Apple iPad 2 16GB with Wi-Fi
• 3 million “Likes” – One (1) giveaway prize winner will receive an Apple iPad 2 16GB with Wi-Fi
Giveaway Prize Drawing: Lucky winners, that have registered, will be randomly chosen after we reach each “Like” total. Three (3) registered fans will be eligible to win one (1) of three (3) Apple iPad 16 GBs with Wi-Fi (“Giveaway Prize”).
Best of luck in the giveaway CSIs and thanks for your support!
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN
1. Eligibility: Sponsors' [CSI: Crime City Community Giveaway] Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. targeted to an English demographic (excluding residents of Arizona, New York, Florida, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and any other jurisdiction where such Sweepstakes would be prohibited by law), over the age of 18, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes period. Employees of Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. To Enter:
To enter, go to the CSI: Crime City application (http://apps.facebook.com/csicrimecity) and click the “Like” button on the progress bar above the game screen prior to entering your Sweepstakes registration information. Or, go to the application page (http://facebook.com/csicrimecity) and click the “Like” button at the top of the page prior to entering your Sweepstakes registration information. To successfully register you must enter the Sweepstakes before we reach 1,000,000 “Likes” to be eligible for the 1st giveaway prize, before we reach 2,000,000 “Likes” to be eligible for the 2nd giveaway prize, and before the we reach the 3,000,000 “Like” total to be eligible for the 3rd giveaway prize (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Contestants may register to win once at any time before Sponsor reaches 3,000,000 “Likes”. Contestants’ names will be carried over for each contest round. No other methods of entry will be accepted. Only one entry per name and email address will be accepted. All entrants must have an existing Internet account and a valid email address at the time the Sweepstakes commences.
3. Prize Drawing:
All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing. Winners will be chosen at random in a pool drawing by a Ubisoft CSI: Crime City employee. The drawing will choose one winner per “like” total reached and that winner will be considered the giveaway prize winner. The drawing is to be held at Sponsor's Address specified in section 10, on or about seven (7) days after each “Like” total set forth herein is reached.
There will be one (1) giveaway prize winner once Sponsor reaches the 1,000,000 “Like” total, one (1) giveaway prize winner once Sponsor reaches the 2,000,000 “Like” total, and one (1) giveaway prize winner once Sponsor reaches the 3,000,000 “Like” total. Winners will be selected within one week of Sponsor reaching each of the three “Like” totals. Entries must be received before Sponsor reaches each of the three “Like” totals to be eligible for each total’s drawing. Winners of 1,000,000 and 2,000,000 “Like” total drawings will not be eligible for any other prizes.
4. Prizes and Odds:
The first prize (given away after reaching 1,000,000 “Likes”) will be:
• one (1) giveaway prize consisting of one (1) Apple Ipad 16GB with Wi-Fi (approximate retail value $499.00)
The second prize (given away after reaching 2,000,000 ”Likes”) will be:
• one (1) Grand Prize consisting of one (1) Apple Ipad 16GB with Wi-Fi (approximate retail value $499.00)
The third prize (given away after reaching 3,000,000 “Likes”) will be:
• one (1) Grand Prize consisting of one (1) Apple Ipad 16GB with Wi-Fi (approximate retail value $499.00)
All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including applicable income taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize includes shipping and handling costs to the Prize Winner’s residence.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor, who reserves the right to provide a prize of equal or greater value. Winners must sign all required affidavits and releases, and Winners are not able to transfer prizes to a third party. The Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen prizes..
Total value of all prizes to be awarded: up to $1,497 (U.S.).
5. Notification of Winner: The Winner will be notified by e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided via the registration email form within seven (7) business days of the prize drawing, and the Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. Winner must provide a valid U.S shipping address to claim Prize. If within fourteen (14) days of notification of the prize, a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
7. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is offered by Sponsor, and Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. Sponsor is also not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate, or modify this Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or other conditions beyond Sponsor's control. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold Sponsors, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions, liability of any kind with respect to the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsors' control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) personal injuries, death, any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. In addition, by entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to indemnify Sponsor for all claims, costs and expenses arising out of any violation of these Official Rules. The Sponsor's decisions in all respects relative to the Sweepstakes are final. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, for any reason, but in particular in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the entrant. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Winner, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
8. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to Winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsors and none will be acknowledged or returned. If goals are not reached by January 1st, 2012, the contest and all prizes associated are null and void.
9. Official Rules, Winner’s List:
For a list of prize Winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to CSI: Crime City Community Giveaway, Ubisoft Entertainment, 625 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94107 or (for Winner's list only) send an e-mail message to email@example.com with "Winner's list" as the e-mail subject and Sweepstakes name specified in the body of the e-mail.
10. Sponsor's Address: Ubisoft Inc. is located at 625 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.
This Sweepstakes shall be construed and evaluated in accordance with the laws of the United States, and of the State of California