Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about Embers (MAJOR SPOILER!!!) | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Well,

I've Watched Assassin's Creed: Embers and got this question about the ending.

Since some people are stupid enough not to realise That it said Major Spoiler in the title I'm going to type it in white.

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">When Ezio died at the end, A man was sitting next to him, he had a scar in his face. He said some yibberish about hating Firenze and that rome was way better, Ezio said that Firenze was not his problem. And then he put his hand on ezio's hand and said he neede to rest. And when the man goes away Ezio dies. I wonder if that man has anything to do with ezio's dead or is it just a coinsedence?</span>

Thanks in acvance
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Gabe apparently said that the man was simply no one.

But this was the same Gabe who said armour removal would mess up the story so I dunno LOL
    ---
    Do not attempt to move, or we will be shooting ourselves.

Yeah, I don't think it was anything. Just Ezio seeing a young brash man.
    "Fightin' like a devil, dressed as a man."
    "The fire baby, it'll burn us both. Always and never."

There are already several threads about this. The Encyclopedia made no mention of the guy and as said above Gabe said the man was nobody important.
    The guy is of no importance. Ezio died of natural causes.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

The credits list him as: Young Man.

Many people before me have suggested that the man is a reflection of a young Ezio.
    At first, I did not wish to believe this. It seemed too out of place.

After pondering for a while, I realize that they're right.
    Just after Ezio passes away, the letter is read aloud:

"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it."

That's the scarred 'young man' right there.
    Ezio, however, tells him that Firenze might not be his problem, but the young man himself is his own problem:

"Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three. And now, the twilight of my life, misunderstanding has passed into contentment.
    Love, liberty, and time: once was so disposable, are the fuels that drive me forward. And love, most especially."

Originally posted by ThyMolizzo:
    The credits list him as: Young Man.

Many people before me have suggested that the man is a reflection of a young Ezio.
    At first, I did not wish to believe this. It seemed too out of place.

After pondering for a while, I realize that they're right.
    Just after Ezio passes away, the letter is read aloud:

"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it."

That's the scarred 'young man' right there.
    Ezio, however, tells him that Firenze might not be his problem, but the young man himself is his own problem:

"Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three. And now, the twilight of my life, misunderstanding has passed into contentment.
    Love, liberty, and time: once was so disposable, are the fuels that drive me forward. And love, most especially."
    Precisely.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.

When Ezio died at the end, A man was sitting next to him, he had a scar in his face. He said some yibberish about hating Firenze and that rome was way better, Ezio said that Firenze was not his problem. And then he put his hand on ezio's hand and said he neede to rest. And when the man goes away Ezio dies. I wonder if that man has anything to do with ezio's dead or is it just a coinsedence?
    I figure he is just a nobody who may have been looking for advice. Or just words.

That is, if we rule out the possibility that the man was a hallucination, which is what I think. A manifestation of a line of thoughts he had really grown and wizened against. Sort of a "final test", maybe.

Originator of Walking the Dinosaur in MP.
    Never thought so many good players would turn out to be terrible!

Just a thought but the guy reminds me of the Borgia kid in project legacy and even has a scar across his mouth presumably from when he tried to kill Cesere his step dad. could be wrong tho usually am XD

I still won't be so quick to come to a conclusion.

If you watch the movie closely, when the guy holds Ezio's hand before standing up he definitely has something shiny below his hand, much like a hidden blade.

I am sure of this because I spent a fair few minutes observing those few frames and it actually reflects like a mirror..or a metal blade. So, definitely something is there.

Originally posted by orionsrise:
    Just a thought but the guy reminds me of the Borgia kid in project legacy and even has a scar across his mouth presumably from when he tried to kill Cesere his step dad. could be wrong tho usually am XD
    I sincerely doubt it's Giovanni Borgia. He didn't live in Florence and he certainly didn't look like that guy.

Originally posted by Ayush_S92:
    I still won't be so quick to come to a conclusion.

If you watch the movie closely, when the guy holds Ezio's hand before standing up he definitely has something shiny below his hand, much like a hidden blade.

I am sure of this because I spent a fair few minutes observing those few frames and it actually reflects like a mirror..or a metal blade. So, definitely something is there.
    Eh no, there's nothing there. You're imagining things.

This thread is turning into a red trail discussion.

...or you're right.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast