ok, i think these features would be cool, so please consider them, as i think it would make fans a lot happier and would attract more people to the GR games, (not suggesting that the game isnt good, as it is )
1. Blood - so you can see where somebody is hit.
2. If you can't already - toggle on/off that outline thing.
3. Medics - heal people or carry there dead bodies to a medic truck or something like that
4. interiors - you could enter buildings to get, e.g , a better sniping spot.
5. Since the game takes place in one giant city, the missions could be branching. Each portion of the city could have it's own objectives.
When you complete a mission, that portion of the city is done, and it becomes a friendy Zone where you can re-arm and heal up for the next outing.
You then have to fight your way to another part of the city which will trigger other missions.
If you enter a mission triggering area from the north, that means your starting point is the north. The same thing goes for the south, east west, etc etc. You choose how to engage.
Tasks in between missions could unlock stuff like the original GR. Maybe relieving U.N. troops or rescuing hostages etc etc.6. Perspective - Have third person view while moving, then when you are aiming, go into first person with weapon view, like in the trailers.
Please consider these features, if not for GRAW, for a sequel..............Maybe???!