Thread: Dear ******* | Forums

Dear *******,

You've driven everyone from the forum, bravo. I'm betting into about a week you're going to realize that you are seeking validation by getting onto a near-dead internet forum and writing whatever you want. Amazing. I'm sure you are so tough.

You are currently seeking validation, trying to obtain power if you will. You post stuff that's as vulgar as you can make it for the sole reason that in real life, it's considered taboo. By "sticking it to the man" you give yourself a sense of false bravado, and like to think that you're "awesome." To gain power, you've hijacked the forum as earlier stated. In doing this, I can deduce a few things...

1) Outside the internet, you're lonely.

2) On the internet, you're lonely.

3) Your relationship with your parents isn't stellar.

4) You're compensating for your lack of interpersonal skills. I'm guessing getting friends and keeping them is hard, because people keep realizing that you are a pathetic leech.

5) If you're a dude, you've got a small ****. And you've never satisfied a woman. Or, you think they were lying when they said "Oh yah, I'm totally satisfied."

6) You rushed to **** ANY girl, thinking that having sex makes you into a real bad-***. It doesn't. It makes you into a person who has poor relationships with girls while you were growing up, and you now seek to make up for those by establish yourself as "the one they want."

7) Your self esteem is incredibly low.

Now, I'm going to predict your response...

Blah blah blah, swear swear, blah blah, ****, blah blah, ***** ****, blah blah.

Then you'll make another thread...

Blah blah blah blah blah, mommy didn't love me and I'm trying to make up for it by throwing meaningless and empty insults at you, blah blah

Then there'll be more threads...

Blah blah blah, death threat death threat, blah blah

Ad nauseum.

Anyways, unless I'm really bored, I doubt I'll respond to you. I tell you this though: Get therapy. If you don't, you'll either kill yourself, or you'll become a rapist and have other people try to kill you.

Have a grrrreat day.

-Darth SS
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Dear *******,

You've driven everyone from the forum, bravo. I'm betting into about a week you're going to realize that you are seeking validation by getting onto a near-dead internet forum and writing whatever you want. Amazing. I'm sure you are so tough.

You are currently seeking validation, trying to obtain power if you will. You post stuff that's as vulgar as you can make it for the sole reason that in real life, it's considered taboo. By "sticking it to the man" you give yourself a sense of false bravado, and like to think that you're "awesome." To gain power, you've hijacked the forum as earlier stated. In doing this, I can deduce a few things...

1) Outside the internet, you're lonely.

2) On the internet, you're lonely.

3) Your relationship with your parents isn't stellar.

4) You're compensating for your lack of interpersonal skills. I'm guessing getting friends and keeping them is hard, because people keep realizing that you are a pathetic leech.

5) If you're a dude, you've got a small ****. And you've never satisfied a woman. Or, you think they were lying when they said "Oh yah, I'm totally satisfied."

6) You rushed to **** ANY girl, thinking that having sex makes you into a real bad-***. It doesn't. It makes you into a person who has poor relationships with girls while you were growing up, and you now seek to make up for those by establish yourself as "the one they want."

7) Your self esteem is incredibly low.

Now, I'm going to predict your response...

Blah blah blah, swear swear, blah blah, ****, blah blah, ***** ****, blah blah.

Then you'll make another thread...

Blah blah blah blah blah, mommy didn't love me and I'm trying to make up for it by throwing meaningless and empty insults at you, blah blah

Then there'll be more threads...

Blah blah blah, death threat death threat, blah blah

Ad nauseum.

Anyways, unless I'm really bored, I doubt I'll respond to you. I tell you this though: Get therapy. If you don't, you'll either kill yourself, or you'll become a rapist and have other people try to kill you.

Have a grrrreat day.

-Darth SS
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote