Thread: beeing kicked off servers | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Ok here's my problem; when i go to multiplayer mode in far cry i can only enter the servers that say [cheats] in front of the server names.
    All those who don't (most of the time there are only servers who don't) kick me the second i got the page loaded, some1 on the server of a [cheats] told me its the server which recognizes the player to be a cheater but system is messed up.
    Can anyone tell me how to avoid this and play normal, also i got a problem when i pick up weapons like sniper and some others, then the game lags and i can't get a zoom in vieuw at the sniper and so on....
    this is really pissing me off.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ok here's my problem; when i go to multiplayer mode in far cry i can only enter the servers that say [cheats] in front of the server names.
    All those who don't (most of the time there are only servers who don't) kick me the second i got the page loaded, some1 on the server of a [cheats] told me its the server which recognizes the player to be a cheater but system is messed up.
    Can anyone tell me how to avoid this and play normal, also i got a problem when i pick up weapons like sniper and some others, then the game lags and i can't get a zoom in vieuw at the sniper and so on....
    this is really pissing me off.

Most likely you have the -devmode suffix on your Far Cry.exe shortcut when you tried the single player cheats. Remove -devmode or start the game from the .exe file directly.

As for lag. Try to join servers with a low ping number.

i never used cheats i just did some single player yesterday, first day i could install it on my own pc... so i guess its the file under which i start..., the lag i think now is due to the cd i have. As in single player i got some places too where it lags and sniper works in snipe vision but not in normal, thnx, anyway