Thread: question | Forums

hey am new here, first id like to say that this game looks great and am planning to get hold of it when it comes out.

I was wondering this may be too early to ask at this point int time but well here it goes, determinded by the success of the game when it comes is there plans to make a game such as this (an expansion/add on pack or seperate game alltogether) dipicting british troops in normandy either the paras who inf?

Thkz for any info you can give

Enigma
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hey am new here, first id like to say that this game looks great and am planning to get hold of it when it comes out.

I was wondering this may be too early to ask at this point int time but well here it goes, determinded by the success of the game when it comes is there plans to make a game such as this (an expansion/add on pack or seperate game alltogether) dipicting british troops in normandy either the paras who inf?

Thkz for any info you can give

Enigma

If you are interested in a WW2 game with a British perspective, try the demo for Hidden & Dangerous 2, a squad based combat game based on the SAS in WW2, behind the lines. It's a non linear type of game where you can either do a mission very stealthily or try going in guns blazing.

Banned
    HD2 is the greatest game ever created but its an aquired taste so try the demo first......

I believe I heard something of a squel but not in the Brits place