Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Assassin's Creed 2 PC - Game isn't saving | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

sooooo

I too started playing with the Steam sale. Luckiliy for me, I play like 4 hours a day (up to 43... or what should be 43).
    anyways
    I forgot when this first happend to me, because its happend about.... 4 or so times now?I forget, Anywyas.
    I was up to the point where I just finished getting all the Codex pages, and was going to go to Roma or what ever.
    And that was atttt 4:30 AM July 30th.
    Its now 1:20 AM August 1st, and I am here after going back, and seeing im back at the carnival. (doing the different games for the mask)(Dont worry, no spoilers)
    And im just kinda pissed because its happend more then once. and at first, the game saves kept putting me back to when you learn how to blend in with the ****s, before you run to the Villa. And all I would do is quit, then start it back up again, and I would be back to my current save. (that happend probbly 20 or so times)
    But the 5 times it doesnt go to the current data, im about 2 hours behind. And its just really annoying.

This is really anoying, and I just want to know if this is happening in Brotherhood, or Revelations as well, So I know if i need to find a solid solution sooner. because i am going to play both those, along with AC3 (when it comes out).
    Is there any patch or anything?
    I dont feel like having to take another 10 minuets to have to go into the documents and make a save of what I already playd., Thats just to much work.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Oh, and on top of that

Apperently I only have 1 minuet and 30 seconds of gameplay.
    And im in Venice
    With 1 minuet and 30 seconds of game play.
    amazing what speed hacks can do huh? >.>
    So dumb..
    But on steam i have over 43 hours playd.
    I should be on brotherhood by now, but nooooooooooooo i needa replay 20 hours of gameplay.

New best friend

http://www.savegameserver.com/main/d...430d8cf1c5a143

I downloaded like the 2nd or 3rd,
    Secquence 14 . memory 1
    Right where i left off
    only thing hes missing that i didnt have in mine, was 2 statues. probbly the "truth" probbly feathers, and the extra armor/weapons. but who cares really. All i wanted was the main quest line, and This made me sooo happy
    So perhaps this can work for people?
    Once you get to a certin sequence, just download the one you were at, rather then play through it again, to hopefuly save it.

Talking Fixed it~

I actually ran into this problem today, but I somehow fixed it.

I was far into Sequence 4 last night, and today it pushed me back to when you have Leonardo first fix your hidden blade. I instantly quit because I HATE that time in the game.

I jumped into the Uplay options, and disabled the cloud service... in fact, I just disabled all the options. When I re-opened AS2, my save file was restored!

I think the problem must be the cloud... but Uplay did just update for me. Either I fixed it, or Ubisoft fixed it in the nick of time.

this is ubisoft's fault... their ****ty cloud system is a piece of ****, wish i could just play this game directly thru steam. Going to disable the hell out of their cloud and just start over i guess... there goes an entire weekend of play time wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Knickinator View Post
    I actually ran into this problem today, but I somehow fixed it.

I was far into Sequence 4 last night, and today it pushed me back to when you have Leonardo first fix your hidden blade. I instantly quit because I HATE that time in the game.

I jumped into the Uplay options, and disabled the cloud service... in fact, I just disabled all the options. When I re-opened AS2, my save file was restored!

I think the problem must be the cloud... but Uplay did just update for me. Either I fixed it, or Ubisoft fixed it in the nick of time.

I just had this same thing happen to me! I logged in and nearly ALL of my progress was gone. I have 20 hours in it and it but the cloud save only registers as 22 minutes into the game where it loaded. If I switch to offline mode, I get 17.5 hours, but it didn't save the 3-4 hours I spent on it today.

Pissed

Thats stupid really. I just ALMOST finished the lost 4 hours of game played I played yesterday. And guess what... Because I knew something happened with my saves I reopen the game and my progress was on seeing Enzio;s father in prison. My true progress was 10 hours later when I had to kill Francesco de' Pazzi with lots of tresurs found etc. HOW THE HECK am I supposed to get my progress back? Why noone from Ubi doesnt write sown an answer or something?? I suppose they dont care about their costumers. I regret losing my time and money for such a service. Ubi you are the worst.

And on top of that there is NO SUPPORT!! only forums!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234