Thread: I hate libraries! | Forums

Ok guys. I'm stuck. Deadly stuck. I'm playing PoP Warrior Within, and I just can't go after Kaileena's library without be killed. I've tryed a LOT of times, but I didn't find all the health places so mine is very poor. The worst thing is that I play with the keyboard, so I can't do all the combos... I'm not so good with fights.

I really don't want to restart the game from the beginning, so can anyone give me the savepoint just after the library? Please? Pretty please?

Member of The Lightbringers Army
    The Light will not fail! Follow us on DeviantArt!

Ok guys. I'm stuck. Deadly stuck. I'm playing PoP Warrior Within, and I just can't go after Kaileena's library without be killed. I've tryed a LOT of times, but I didn't find all the health places so mine is very poor. The worst thing is that I play with the keyboard, so I can't do all the combos... I'm not so good with fights.

I really don't want to restart the game from the beginning, so can anyone give me the savepoint just after the library? Please? Pretty please?

Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member kakalukiaJay's Avatar
    This "Prince of Persia - Hints & Tips" forum is for tips for the new recent games.
    You should post your question in the "Prince of Persia Legacy" forum so that others may see your problem and then see my reply. People playing the legacy games of POP 1989, Shadow and the Flame, 3D, Sands of Time, Warrior Within, and The Two Thrones would not look in this forum for problems and answers to the legacy games.

I see, I'm sorry You can close this.