jfcrum's Avatar Junior Member
    MOUL, Again
    Jahmen KI # 00463362 aka GAMEMASTER
    Age 50 plus MALE
    USA - Florida - North Carolina

Played through All Myst Games with out any cheats! Played through MOUL, last and MOUL, again

Originally posted by jahura:
    Okay, what the heek...

N - jahura (with a little J)
    A - (RL) Middle (IC) Somewhere around 12 seconds
    G - (RL) Female (IC) Jury's still out
    L - (RL) SoCal, USA (IC) Sabaoth
    Hey jahura, how's jahuti doing?

I was one of the orginals.....way back when.

In-game name is Pa'lua (although this time I forgot to use the asterisk so it's just Palua)

I'm over 50

Female

Florida

I sure do miss the "old" crowd, but I'm looking forward to meeting new explorers.

Toztabud91's Avatar Senior Member
    Where are all these people coming from? Let's just hope they plan on keeping the forum life-blood flowing.

Originally posted by Toztabud91:
    Where are all these people coming from? Let's just hope they plan on keeping the forum life-blood flowing.
    I think most of us have always been here, checking in every-so-often to see if anything new has come up. A new developement, like MO:ULagain get's folks all excited and they creep out of the lurk shadows to make their presence known once again. It is the way of things.

Hello forum members. Been here for a while but as an introduction;

Name; Dr Beresford but will answer to Jerome
    Age; 72, so I guess that puts me in the Senior Citizen bracket chronologically, though in outlook on life, somewhere between 16 and 21.
    Gender; very male
    Location; Isle of Wight, England

Not actively involved in any MYST game at the moment but happy to see the forums are still going strong.
    P.S. Hello to my forum friend and guru nanoukmetal.

Toztabud91's Avatar Senior Member
    Another... senior citizen. It amazes me how many Baby Boomers come here and are apparantly interested in Myst games.

I guess I often think of the older generation as being in nursing homes or sitting around at home, reading a book. Shows how much I know.

Wow! My user name still works!!!! It's been a while...

N: Sophie IC: Tremolo
    A: just about to turn 40
    G: Female
    L: somewhere near lake michigan

marae's Avatar Dr. Marae, Professor of D'ni Ethnomusicology and Terpsichore, and Duke, OutStanding in His Field
    Oh, coolness! It is good to see some of the old-timers (in forum time, not necessarily RL!) back again! Heek, good to see some of the not-so-old-timers too! Actually, good to see everybody! *waves at Sage* *waves at Speedy* *waves at jahura* *waves at Tasho* *waves at Achenar* *waves at everybody else so no one feels left out*

N Marae, character name Marae (or Marae, and for a while there I was playing Marae as well). I also write for Duke.
    A mid-50's (yikes!) but I don't feel a day over - oh, who am I kidding? Physically I feel my age - but my heart is young forever!
    G Definitely female.
    L Recently moved back to Maryland, where I grew up. But I've lived in both Michigan (Ann Arbor - wonderful town!) and Ohio (Cleveland area).

Just found a copy of Uru: Ages Beyond Myst Collectors Edition in my living room after a tidying up session (yep, yep - it IS that bad in there) Must have picked it up from a car boot sale or similar.
    Anyway, installed it over the weekend and can't think of doing anything esle now.
    Was a fool and installed the D'ni expansion pack - I then read up and found I was supposed to have completed the original first first. DOH.

Anyway, back to the introduction:
    N Sarah, character name sezicoolcat
    A 40 (ok, so 41 next month...)
    G Female
    L Born and bred in Croydon, Surrey (UK) and moved to Chatham, Kent (UK) in 2006