Thread: Times online archive launched..Re-live some great events from 1785 - 1985 | Forums

Again I am not sure if this has been covered on here yet(And I am sure some of you know about this), but The Times newspaper one of Britain's oldest newspaper has digitalized their archive(From 1785 - 1985) and kept the original texts/photos/ads, and I figured one or two of you might be interested.
    You need to register but it is free for now.

http://archive.timesonline.co.uk/tol/archive/
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Again I am not sure if this has been covered on here yet(And I am sure some of you know about this), but The Times newspaper one of Britain's oldest newspaper has digitalized their archive(From 1785 - 1985) and kept the original texts/photos/ads, and I figured one or two of you might be interested.
    You need to register but it is free for now.

http://archive.timesonline.co.uk/tol/archive/
    "This is the stickiest situation since sticky the stick-insect got stuck on a sticky bun."

Us genealogy buffs are interested, thanks.
    Oooooo Aaaaaaa

A long, long way from Hampton Court Palace.
    Unpacked and settled.

I am sorry kielhauler, I did try a search but must have missed it, sorry mate.
    "This is the stickiest situation since sticky the stick-insect got stuck on a sticky bun."

A long, long way from Hampton Court Palace.
    Ronin,

No worries. Your reply to my post on the "drunken sailor", where you gave the time to recount the whole shanty, was much appreciated. It really made my day (still humming it now).

Unfortunately, I had just taken a swig of "coffee" and spent the next five minutes hosing my PC down! A friend of mine often says "Don't make me laugh when I'm smoking". 'Tis a bit difficult 'cos he's a chain-smoker.
    KH.
    Unpacked and settled.