Thread: Hammers of Fate Cheats? | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Hey all,

I am a new member to the HoMM 5 comunity although I do own, and have played, (albeit in single player mode or hotseat only so far), all the Might and Magic series. Before I ask my question would you permit me to make one point perfectly clear!?!?!?

I absolutely, 100% disaprove of cheating in MP!!! I used to run my own respectable server in the game Unreal and played MP in serveral other games and NOTHING ruins a game faster than a coward who needs to cheat in order to fulfill some level of immediate self gratification. I believe that cheats need ONLY be used in SP. And even then, speaking for myself, I only use them in certain situations (usually when map and/or mod building) as even then cheating takes away from any self feeling of accomplishment. this is my own personal thoughts and feelings on cheating.

Having said that, I have aquired and set the cheat commands in the input.cfg and autoexec.cfg files, though I haven't used any of it yet accept for the hide interface command. What I am looking for now before I start moding and stuff is if anyone knows where I can find the cheat commands and where to stick them for Hammers of Fate. It would seem that the ones for Heroes of Might & Magic V don not work in Hammers of Fate.

Looking forward to playing with you all online real soon.
    BearPaw~

Let the Hammer forge your fate!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey all,

I am a new member to the HoMM 5 comunity although I do own, and have played, (albeit in single player mode or hotseat only so far), all the Might and Magic series. Before I ask my question would you permit me to make one point perfectly clear!?!?!?

I absolutely, 100% disaprove of cheating in MP!!! I used to run my own respectable server in the game Unreal and played MP in serveral other games and NOTHING ruins a game faster than a coward who needs to cheat in order to fulfill some level of immediate self gratification. I believe that cheats need ONLY be used in SP. And even then, speaking for myself, I only use them in certain situations (usually when map and/or mod building) as even then cheating takes away from any self feeling of accomplishment. this is my own personal thoughts and feelings on cheating.

Having said that, I have aquired and set the cheat commands in the input.cfg and autoexec.cfg files, though I haven't used any of it yet accept for the hide interface command. What I am looking for now before I start moding and stuff is if anyone knows where I can find the cheat commands and where to stick them for Hammers of Fate. It would seem that the ones for Heroes of Might & Magic V don not work in Hammers of Fate.

Looking forward to playing with you all online real soon.
    BearPaw~

Thanks for the pointer joergino. And sorry about the huge hammer, LOL! My old homepage got fragged and I am in the process of setting up a new one where I can link to my own smaller graphics. I'll turn that baby off for now. HEHEHE

BearPaw~
    BearPaw~