Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty weapon locations - guide [spoiler] | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Question - Naga Silksword is this Perfect silksword or not ?! Not WILDCARD?! And Inferno sword - is this Dragon Flame Tongue?!
    Intel Core i7-3770K, AsRock Z77 Pro4, Kingston 16Gb (2*8) HyperX 1600, GIGABYTE GV-N560OC-1GI(GTX560 Ti), 1Tb+1,5Tb+1,5Tb+250Gb HDD, Windows7 x64 SP1, Samusung P2270, 21.5"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Samum2000 View Post
    Question - Naga Silksword is this Perfect silksword or not ?! Not WILDCARD?! And Inferno sword - is this Dragon Flame Tongue?!
    There is a weapon called "Silksword of the Kirin" which is not the same as "Perfect Silksword" and another weapon called "Blade of Binding" which is not the same as "Dragon Flame Tongue". Hopefully this answers your question.

Edit: "Perfect Silksword" and "Dragon Flame Tongue" are Wildcards, whereas "Silksword of the Kirin and "Blade of Binding" are not, sorry I did not mention this when I first posted.
    Last edited by koltolv; 08-28-2012 at 04:04 PM.

i'm suspecting Staff of Asha's Eightfold and Staff of Cleansing are Sanctuary oriented weapons.
    and Oblivion Haven oriented!
    these are mere speculations. does anybody knows if there is something official about those two? where they belong etc?

implement the new content into the game

Staff of Cleansing came with the scenario "Heart of Nightmares" in the pre-ordered release of the game. I believe the Staff of Asha's Eightfold may be related to the collector's edition, and the Oblivion can be unlocked with your U(dont)Play points via the online interface before the game starts up. You get those points by completing certain achievements in the original campaign.

Edit: none of these artifacts seem to be related specifically to a faction (cleansing might be Sanctuary, I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD.1 View Post
    i'm suspecting Staff of Asha's Eightfold and Staff of Cleansing are Sanctuary oriented weapons.
    and Oblivion Haven oriented!
    these are mere speculations. does anybody knows if there is something official about those two? where they belong etc?
    You can figure out the which DW blongs or is asociated with what faction by reading their description. A DW does not have to belong to a faction present in the game, or to a heroes facton at all. There are several organization in the world of Ashan like the Blind Brothers or Dragon Knights that do not work as a nation/faction.

For example the Staff of Asha's eightfold is asociated fith the Shantiry empire, which is an ancient lost civilization
    The staff of Cleansing can be asociated with Sanctuary
    The Oblivion wit the Blind Brothers
    And the Red Dragons Flame Tongue is asociated with the Dragon knights.

If anybody wold know if the Red Dragon's flame tongue is legaly optainable in the game, and not by an exploit. I would be glad to know. But fo now, It is the only Item I do not know a thing abot from the point of getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveJame View Post
    If anybody wold know if the Red Dragon's flame tongue is legaly optainable in the game, and not by an exploit. I would be glad to know. But fo now, It is the only Item I do not know a thing abot from the point of getting it.
    nah i don't think so. it would be a prize from another heroes game like the perfect silksword.

implement the new content into the game

So, how can i get the "Staff of Sar-Aggreth" (Wildcard) now?
    Is it a "prize" of another game by this wonderful and trustworthy company?

Please be a prize! I want to test another 90%+ beta winner

Unhappy NO wildcard dynasty weapon.

"(*) For the wildcards, here is a "not exactly off the book" way to get them
    Just at the start of the 4th scenario in the Inferno campaign if you move to the left you will find a stack of fire elementals guarding an artifact. This artifact can be any random item in the game INCLUDING dynasty weapons. It will spawn something different every time you load the game or restart the map. Being so close to the starting point of the scenario (literally you can get there in the 1st turn) it;s a great way to get missing weapons albeit time consuming. It is afaik the only way to get the 3 weapons above w/o using exploits."

Is this "trick" confirmed?? i played the inferno map 4th campaign map..and restarted the map 11 times so far..and I gget the same 3 different artifact everytime...changes between:
    Dragon eye pendant, pendant of mastery and lifeblood pendant...NO DYNASTY WEAPON WHAT SO EVER!!!!

Would be nice if ubi or someone else could explain this wildcard system....

Good luck getting an answer from a game developer. They do the old tactic of not saying much that way no one can hold that against them.

To answer your question, the *wild card slot method was considered a bug exploit... or what ever. They held back on the dynasty weapons I'm afraid and you will need to find a way to play the game pre version 1.2 to use that method. I thought about it myself, but I hear it is hard enough to get the game to download after you have had it a while. Plus I don't want to spend a couple hours waiting for that... If you do have the nerve I suggest at least backing up the game you have, that way you don't have to wait on the patches.
    "Never one to harm the grass"

I have another question. I just finished all campaigns and started playing skirmish. if I check the square "dynasty weapons" and I am allowed to use them, so is the AI right?
    I mean, If I lack a certain artifact from, let's say stronghold faction, entering a skirmish game with 5-6 enemies all stronghold gives me a higher opportunity to obtain it from an enemy?

please answer, I only have weekends to try that..

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast