Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty weapon locations - guide [spoiler] | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Quote Originally Posted by reu91 View Post
    Are the people that exploited the game to get unobtainable dynasty weapons or to get the ones in the altar of wishes without spending dynasty points getting away with it? Just wondering, surely they can remove those normally unobtainable weapons from the accounts and maybe do a cross check if the weapon is available to the player in the altar of wishes AND is somehow being owned.
    i am wondering this as well. i stopped playing a while ago but started again recently so i missed the whole dynasty weapon exploit.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by JMokerski View Post
    I found the Perfect Silksword by completing beating the CORAL REEF protectors in the Heroes Kingdoms online game...It took about 2 weeks to complete...got a code, I have the weapon...
    This sucks. I only learned about this after the event was already over. They could have communicated this better. And/or had the event during a time when most people didn't stay away from the game due to an overwhelming number of horrible bugs.

There are way too many "guides" stickied. It would be much easier for newcomers if there was one thread with links.

I got 17 dynasty weapons, still missing blade of binding and the platinum dynasty one. Got 2 questions though.

Anyone else not getting the achievement for 15 dynasty weapons? I have 17 but its listed as i only got 13/15.

Also i browsed trough these posts, but a bit unsure what happened to the weapons you call Wildcards... I get that the inferno 4th map exploit isnt working anymore, but are the weapons still in game? Just harder to get now? Or did they remove them completely? Completed all the campaigns and find it odd i haven't seen one of them... i almost always clear everything on the map.

There are some dynasty weapons you will only be able to get through Ubisoft's special offers (called wildcards in this thread). I personally hate that decision, as I think you should get all the content with the game when you buy the game. Add expansions or whatever, but forget the payed-for DLC crap. Just my opinion though.

Oh ya, and the achievements sometimes have problems. I'm not sure what triggered mine, but I know it was not at the proper time.

They should atleast announce it on the launcher or something when they do have events for dynasty weapons. So you see it when you start up game, instead of having to go check their webpage.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMart86 View Post
    They should atleast announce it on the launcher or something when they do have events for dynasty weapons. So you see it when you start up game, instead of having to go check their webpage.
    Agreed.

Plus, i wasn't able to find the Staff of the Tides. Is there any other way to get it?
    Thanks in advance!
    "Beware of spellcasters with bats as familiars. It means they have regular need to be abroad at night."

Wildcard weapons

Has anyone succeeded at getting any of the wildcard dynasty weapons since the update to 1.4? I just found out about them and have tried the Inferno 4 scenario but only seem to get 3 selections (Lifeblood Pendant, Pendant of the Conflux and Dragoneye Pendant). I'm willing to keep trying but wonder if the "bug" has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmaxfr View Post
    Something I would find useful, especially in the context of bugs requiring us to repeat the acquisition of Dynasty Weapons when a patch will be released, is a guide of the locations of all the Dynasty Weapons currently available.

I do not think this kind of guide is available yet so I am going to maintain this topic up to date with any info you would give to complete the list (if you find it interesting).

Here is what I collected for the moment (might weapons are red, magic are blue):

Angelic Alliance: Haven campaign / map 4 / secondary quest ??? (**)
    Arachne: Necro campaign / map 1 / "Arachne" quest - underground east
    Assassin’s Blade: Altar of whishes / Gold
    Blade of Binding: Inferno campaign / map 4 / "Time for answers" quest
    Dragon Flame Tongue: Wildcard (*)
    Edge of Chaos: Preorder special item
    Iron Feather: Haven campaign / map 1 / "Griffon egg thiefs" quest (**)
    Malathua’s Cleaver: Orc campaign / map 2 / "Wild Card" quest (**)
    Perfect Silksword: Wildcard (*)
    Silksword of the Kirin: Sanctuary campaign / map 2 / "Kirin" quest (**)
    Souldrinker: Inferno campaign / map 1 / quest ???
    Sword of the Griffin: Tutorial campaign / map 1 / Achieve the map
    Sword of the Wolf: Orc campaign / map 1 / quest ???
    Sword of Whistlebone: Orc campaign / map 2 / "Time for New Ways" Tear part quest

Batu’s Totem: Altar of whishes / Platinum
    Heartrending Song: Haven campaign / map 2 / "Heartrending Song" quest - midwest
    Soulreaver Staff: Necro campaign / map 1 / "Soulreaver staff" quest
    Staff of Asha’s Eightfold: Collector edition special item
    Staff of Cleansing: Collector edition special item
    Staff of Sandro: Necro campaign / map 3 / "The flying lions of Sarkomand" quest - underground center
    Staff of Sar-Aggreth: Wildcard (*)
    Staff of the Tides: Sanctuary campaign / map 1 / quest ???
    The Oblivion: Uplay (30 points)
    Thunder Staff: Orc campaign / map 2 / "Might is Right" Blood part quest (**)
    Will of Urgash: Altar of whishes / Silver

(*) For the wildcards, here is a "not exactly off the book" way to get them
    Just at the start of the 4th scenario in the Inferno campaign if you move to the left you will find a stack of fire elementals guarding an artifact. This artifact can be any random item in the game INCLUDING dynasty weapons. It will spawn something different every time you load the game or restart the map. Being so close to the starting point of the scenario (literally you can get there in the 1st turn) it;s a great way to get missing weapons albeit time consuming. It is afaik the only way to get the 3 weapons above w/o using exploits.

(**) The acquisition of these Dynasty weapons is particularly subject to bug for now. Pay special attention to the dedicated thread to try to keep them.

For full weapons description, I strongly suggest the Heroes 6 Fan Manual.
    Last edited by drazibob; 06-22-2012 at 09:59 PM.

the bug has been fixed,so you can't get those anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMart86 View Post
    I got 17 dynasty weapons, still missing blade of binding and the platinum dynasty one. Got 2 questions though.

Anyone else not getting the achievement for 15 dynasty weapons? I have 17 but its listed as i only got 13/15.

Also i browsed trough these posts, but a bit unsure what happened to the weapons you call Wildcards... I get that the inferno 4th map exploit isnt working anymore, but are the weapons still in game? Just harder to get now? Or did they remove them completely? Completed all the campaigns and find it odd i haven't seen one of them... i almost always clear everything on the map.
    In earlier versions some dynasty weapons did not count towards that achievement untill you gained some experience with them, I don't know if it still is so.

For the wildcards you can't get them on Inferno map 4 anyomore (as has already been mentioned). I do not know if reinstalling Heroes VI and not patching (or at the most patching to 1.3) would work.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast