Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty weapon locations - guide [spoiler] | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Originally posted by NoOB._sai.B0T:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Will of Urgash: Altar of whishes / Silver
    i dont see this item in my silver altar!!WHY&&& </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Requires V1.1.1
    Launch gu.exe for automatic game update.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i have a question.
    i have not played for long the game (as original i have played the demo) and there is something i want to know.
    i have already played 2 maps in sanctuary campaign and now i am playing the third one.
    yet in my dynasty weapons even if i took them both i have only one weapon from sanctuary.
    the one for the wizard (i am talking aboutr the dynasty where i hold all my achievements and make heroes,not the map).
    will i get the other later or i will have to replay the campaign as might this time?
    is it because i created a character?

??? ????? ????? ?? HEROES 6

Originally posted by sanctuary.gr:
    i have a question.
    i have not played for long the game (as original i have played the demo) and there is something i want to know.
    i have already played 2 maps in sanctuary campaign and now i am playing the third one.
    yet in my dynasty weapons even if i took them both i have only one weapon from sanctuary.
    the one for the wizard (i am talking aboutr the dynasty where i hold all my achievements and make heroes,not the map).
    will i get the other later or i will have to replay the campaign as might this time?
    This is an identified bug for the Sword of Kirin. Feel free to read the dedicated thread about "Vanishing dynasty weapons".

I have a question about The weapon Edge of Chaos, How can I get it? Is it only available for pre-order deluxe Education? Also the special hero-Akasha? I pre-order the collector's education, is that replaced by the 4 special heroes and 2 dynastic weapons and a solo campaign map?
    If it was no, how can I get Edge of Chaos and Akasha? Anyone great knows?! Many thanks

Edge of Chaos is a pre-order item. Not sure, but Akasha may be the same.

Originally posted by sanctuary.gr:
    i have a question.
    jsut replay like might hero and you will got might weapon, same is for all other campaign, they make it that you msut play as might and magic hero to get all weapons

sut replay like might hero and you will got might weapon, same is for all other campaign, they make it that you msut play as might and magic hero to get all weapons Smile
    He asked a simple question. Why are you lying to him? Or are you perhaps so ignorant that you've played the game and think everything is as it is intended to be and then just came on the official forum and ignored all the ****ing threads about how bugged the Dynasty Weapons are?

i never post something on a forum

but this time i make a very important eception:

why:

i am a big fan of heroes of might and magic, i played heroes III so much that i can play the highest difficulty and set a score of lich king my nefhue ( son of a umcle) has the score of archangel with also the highest grade

i love heroes (III)

why only III because ubisoft why i really dont know makes this game commercial a market game a game that has not improved, doesn have more or advanced or even new imrovements in the game and so do other game producers that copied this game

what you see in heroes III and thats the most importand, this crew/person put love , devotion and time in this game , they where trying too sell a game they where just wanted too create a dreamworld. and they did that its a amazing game

ubisoft u guys destroyed the game , by just want too make money with the game and not too create something special

this post is probally gonna be deleted but i know its true u guys just ruined the game

heroes 6 isnt even better, i have too say after making 3 parts its different but not better maybe even worse

why o why

u guys had 12 years!!!!! when after 12 years the game reached its popularity u guys made 6 and 3 is still better

stop try too sell and make actually something worthy

perfect silksword
    staff of sar-aggreth
    dragon flametongue

I tried and tried the Map 4 of the Inferno campaign solution prior to patch 1.2.

My problem ended up being that it was replacing Dynasty weapons I already had but kept me at the same total - which at the time (and currently) happened to be 17.

Sooooooo, I lack the above Dynasty Weapons.

Is this a permanent condition? Did anyone find another solution?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast