Thread: Things to change to make multiplayer a great experience | Forums

Hello guys,

I played a few multiplayer games, and although I like the game, many things are really annoying and make the experience kind of bad.

Here are the things developers should implement :
    - Don't turn off the interface when others play. We should be able to look at our towns, our heroes (and spend our ability points) during others' turns.
    - Centrate the camera when there's a movement on a revealed area even if it's under the ground when we finished the turn on the ground.
    - Get back the simultaneous turns at the beggining of the games. Please.
    - Allow to get down to 1 minute max per turn.
    - Remember the settings when creating a new multiplayer game (at the moment, get always back to default)
    - Let the chat window open when getting from in game to menu, and vice versa (at the moment, we have to go back to the conflux menu to get it back in the game)
    - Correct the bug "Map difficulty". At the moment, it always sets Easy, even if you select Normal or Hard.

With that few tweaks, multiplayer would be a lot better.

Thanks for reading.

Therkis
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

+1

Allow players to watch manual battles.For friends playing co-op it's great to co-strategize and helps break the boredom waiting for your turn.

Originally posted by GoJoeHero:
    Allow players to watch manual battles.For friends playing co-op it's great to co-strategize and helps break the boredom waiting for your turn.
    This. My friend and I who are huge heroes nuts were very disappointed that this feature didn't make it into this version. Or perhaps give an option to watch the battle when an ally starts a fight.

Also, I really do wish there were better drop-in, drop-out functionality in the multiplayer. This same friend of mine has an internet connection that seems to drop for like 5 seconds every 15-20 mins or so, making it impossible to do a non hot-seat multiplayer game.

Even just like a 30 second timeout delay before booting the player, would be incredibly useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Therkis View Post
    Hello guys,

I played a few multiplayer games, and although I like the game, many things are really annoying and make the experience kind of bad.

- Don't turn off the interface when others play. We should be able to look at our towns, our heroes (and spend our ability points) during others' turns.

Thanks for reading.

Therkis
    This +1.

Also as a new poster.... Image Captha AFTER ive Logged in with my Uplay Account?..... Way to treat me like a bot and a thief.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Therkis View Post
    Hello guys,

- Centrate the camera when there's a movement on a revealed area even if it's under the ground when we finished the turn on the ground.
    - Allow to get down to 1 minute max per turn.
    - Remember the settings when creating a new multiplayer game (at the moment, get always back to default)
    - Let the chat window open when getting from in game to menu, and vice versa (at the moment, we have to go back to the conflux menu to get it back in the game)
    - Correct the bug "Map difficulty". At the moment, it always sets Easy, even if you select Normal or Hard.

Thanks for reading.

Therkis
    All great ideas and nothing done till this day. That really discourages to the game and its creators. Why every part is worse than previous one???