I played a few multiplayer games, and although I like the game, many things are really annoying and make the experience kind of bad.
Here are the things developers should implement :
- Don't turn off the interface when others play. We should be able to look at our towns, our heroes (and spend our ability points) during others' turns.
- Centrate the camera when there's a movement on a revealed area even if it's under the ground when we finished the turn on the ground.
- Get back the simultaneous turns at the beggining of the games. Please.
- Allow to get down to 1 minute max per turn.
- Remember the settings when creating a new multiplayer game (at the moment, get always back to default)
- Let the chat window open when getting from in game to menu, and vice versa (at the moment, we have to go back to the conflux menu to get it back in the game)
- Correct the bug "Map difficulty". At the moment, it always sets Easy, even if you select Normal or Hard.
With that few tweaks, multiplayer would be a lot better.
Thanks for reading.