Thread: Necro Mission 2 Dream world | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Necro Mission 2 Dream world

Just got to dream world in necro campaign, mission 2. First stack of mobs, the whole app crashes. no real reproduction steps i can post, i click on the mobs, i say attack, game crashes.

I understand that there will be bugs in games, but your QA team didn't just... play through the campaigns? that seems like a preeeetty important test case. you can even automate that ****, no? theres got to be a set of ideal moves to make which will allow me to pass thorugh the level successfully disregarding chance every time, just automate those moves and make sure the user can move through the campaign at the most BASE level.

im so torn between raging and boycotting ubisoft games (im not pretending that this will actually effect anything other than my own sense of pride) or sucking it up and ignoring the fact that upon buying this game i had to wait 5 days to play it and then when i did, it was buggy as hell. after all, rayman was pretty damn awesome.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yes this is a known bug, I even encountered it myself, if thier is an option to let the enemy retreat do that, if not just skip the fight. I know thier is a quest, ore tooo collect, dont worry, thier is plenty of it to go around
    later in the map.

This happens to me too, it's kinda frustrating.

[EDIT]: Just found out there is a fix in 2.1.1 but this is not updating via ubisoft own Uplay (steam version does though).
    Last edited by halecs87; 05-09-2015 at 12:23 AM.