Thread: Accessing the Shades of Darknes Expansion ??? | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Accessing the Shades of Darknes Expansion ???

Hi,

With some degree of trepidition I purchased the download version of the Shades of Darkness Expansion. I say trepidition becuase I have had so many problems with HoMM6 and trying to purchase DLC from Ubi.

After payment was processed it gave a serial number and said the game would be available in the Uplay screen.

When I restart uplay all I see is the game exactly as it was before (it was already called Shades of Darkness before I purchased the expansion today but none of the content was available). When I start the game there are no extra campaigns, missions or maps and the Stronghold faction is not available. There is no option to unlock anything.

What do I need to do to activate the expansion content?

PS: I tried running the 2.1 patch but it didnt work, error message -> "Cant apply patch because Might and Magic Heroes VI - Shades of Darkness is not yet installed"

Thanks
    Last edited by KentBock; 10-07-2013 at 07:02 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Use the code you received with the download version of Shades of Darkness in the "unlock content" window in the game, that should make the expansion content available.
    Prince of Persia PC DLC Petition: English / Deutsch / Русский
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote