Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Weapons Vanishing [Workable Fix] | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

The game was patched last night. Iron Feather seems to be saving normally now.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by Godewijn:
    Well this method doesn't always work. For example when you get the dynasty weapon upon finishing a campaign. Since you can't save.
    I actually wasn't aware you got any weapons at the end of any campaign maps as I've only seen them being awarded from Side Quests or picked up usually at the encouragement of Side Quests thus far...so in this case if what you say is true, it obviously wouldn't work...but that's not to say another solution isn't there to be found.

Originally posted by Kaziticus:
    No workaround if we're too far past it, though, huh? :/

Oh well, I guess going back through on easy mode will be pretty quick...
    The method I used works on current saves, as I did it with my own. I kept my save that I was using and left it at the second map and then started another save for the first map just to do the egg quest to get Iron Feather into the Dynasty menu, then switched it into my "real" save's hero in the second map.

So it does work if you're past the point of obtaining it, you just need to make another file and do a quick replay focusing solely on getting the weapon you want.

Originally posted by alexmack84:
    Had a saved game just before doing the quest for Iron Feather. Unequipped Arachne, did quest got the Iron Feather. Visited an XP obelisk, saved, went to main menu. No Iron Feather whatsoever in the dynasty weapons tab. I tried other ways as well, equiping it on a different hero in-game then saving and going to main menu but still no luck.

Iguess I have to replay the map but the fact that you already have a weapon equipped doesn't have anything to do with the bug i believe.

I really do hope this issue is fixed ASAP and we are awarded ALL dynasty weapons from completed campaign maps.

LE: well it seems to be working now. I'm not sure exactly how i managed to get it, but it's in my dynasty tab atm. Best bet is to do what Tsyac-Enigma recommended, though all i did was to equip it on a different hero while on the map, then to Anton, use it in a fight and there it was in my dynasty tab in the main menu and still there after I loaded my late-game initial save.

Maybe the key is the ammount of XP you get on the Iron Feather. At 5k it did not show up in my tab, at 15k it does, though I did everything pretty much the same.
    From what I can tell it has nothing to do with the amount of XP you gain onto the weapon, I believe I exited to the menu after only hitting up one obelisk "and" doing one fight, with a total XP gain of something like 1900 XP.

I do believe however it may require XP from a fight. You mentioned only visiting an obelisk the first time around, so perhaps the second time when doing a fight was the "key" to it.

Or perhaps the weapons are just being a pain in the arse and are fickle for some players and not for others, but I will keep asking anyone to compile solutions here anyway to help the community for the time being.

Originally posted by bugromkiller:
    It was my first campaign so I didn't really know much about the dynasty system and after playing Slava as warrior I wanted to try a Mage. I will try again this evening with a custom Fighter hero if I dont need to reset the campaign like when I change the affinity of Kiril.

I will also try deleting my save games in case one of them corrupt my data.
    Keep trying mate, any solution you find with a little thinking could benefit us all if you post it here...until they properly fix the issue with the weapons in a patch...and hopefully sooner than later, as it's a big issue that shouldn't have even made it live.

Originally posted by Master_Musashi:
    There was no mention of it in the notes, so until it's confirmed by Ubisoft/Black Hole then it's best to assume some players don't encounter the glitch on that item...and some do, much the way some might with other weapons and some may not. It would be nice to think it was fixed though, but without official proof we can't really assume so.

Originally posted by Master_Musashi:
    It didn't for me a few hours ago. And there are still issues regardless. In the last battle in the 2nd scenario I used the Iron Feather after switching it from Arachne. I had the life stealing buff all throughout that fight although i had the Feather equipped.

I thought I was seeing things when Sandor had the sword of griffin passive bonus throughout the campaign when I switched to sword of the wolf.

It was a nice bug though >.>

I grabbed the silk sword of the kirin last night and it didnt appear in my Dynasty tab its currently equipped to the second character you recieve that level (the carries over to the next mission)

i only grabbed a chest to make sure i got XP for it.. however its not in the dynasty tab yet.. it did carry over to the next map on that secondary hero however..

I think equipping it to secondary heros is also a reason people aren't getting them. I've never done that, and technically secondary heros aren't and never will be in your Dynasty. (Minus Veyer if you buy him with uPoints).

I deleted all my saved game so I would start the map and not restart the map, this didnt work.

I couldn`t try changing my Main hero to Might since it restart the whole campaign and it`s pretty long to get to Inferno 4. I did get correctly the Might weapon from map 1 though.

Originally posted by Arcane_Weapon:
    I think equipping it to secondary heros is also a reason people aren't getting them. I've never done that, and technically secondary heros aren't and never will be in your Dynasty. (Minus Veyer if you buy him with uPoints).
    kinda sucky tho gotta do the missions with both types of main hero if that is the case.. as Irena cant equip the Silk sword (basically i believe they give you the opposite hero type Might/Magic) so you can equip them on the secondary hero.. it "should" count

and even still that doesnt explain why Iron feather disapears.. Anton(think that was the dude?) can use it

Not sure if it'll work for other weapons, but I managed to "save" Arachne by taking it with Anna without any dynasty weapon equipped, and then saved the game before quitting to desk top for the save games to synchronize. After that I restarted the game, created some random hero to equip that weapon and started in the bridge map so I can get some exp right away. Save, exit, synchronize, and restart. Seemed to have worked since I'm on 3rd Necro campaign and the weapon's still in the dynasty weapon tab.

I can confirm the fix quoted earlier works (atleast for the Silksword). I had to swap magic affinity to might for it to work tho; tried it multiple times with the default hero and no luck.

Luckily replaying the map doesn't take too long with easy difficulty and quick combat enabled, om nom.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast