Thread: error -6002 | Forums

i am trying to install prince of persia sands of time.I got, this error show's up saying that I have to close any running programs, empty your temporary folder and check your internet connection and is also error 6002. please help me.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Originally posted by SathishN:
    i am trying to install prince of persia sands of time.I got, this error show's up saying that I have to close any running programs, empty your temporary folder and check your internet connection and is also error 6002. please help me.
    First you should try to list your full PC or laptop specs, so that others can help you. Which OS are you using ?

Also post a Screenshot of the above Error, with the exact and correct syntax. Have you closed all background programs on your OS ? Which copy of the game do you have, RETAIL or any digital download file ?

That's an Installshield error. If you're installing from a CD/DVD, try copying all the files to your hard drive and run the setup from there.

There is a way around installshield issues as I found out when I couldn't re-install WW after a HD crash. Go to C Drive - Program Files/Common Files/Installshield

This Installshield folder - rename it [for example like Installshield1 or Installshieldold].

Reboot PC - ensure all other applications are closed and re-install game from disc. The CD will re-install Installshield fresh without conflicts. If it is installshield issue it will work this way.

what is usernam and password prince of persia tha sand of time

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA pennygod's Avatar
    The game does not require a Username or Password to play.