Thread: OMG UBISOFT!! ARE WE ON PUNKED OR SOMETHING!!!!! | Forums

OK PEOPLE, SO OVER THOUSANDS OF PEOPE POST ALL THEIR **** AND YET UBISOFT KEEPS POSTING STUPID STUFF LIKE " TOURNAMENT FOR 10000 DOLLARS " BUT YET NO ANSWERS OR TIPS FOR FIXING ALL OF THIS. IM PISSED CAUSE 70 DOLLARS IS A LOT AND NOW FOR 3 DAYS IT STILL ISNT FIXED.

UBISOFT KNEW IT WAS A BIG GAME BUT THEY JUST TOOK A SHOT AT IT LIKE RSV1. AND DOES UBISOFT EVEN READ THIS
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Dude its true and u got the same 3-5 people going around dogging the problems every 1 has about the game.

It does not take only 3 days to fix an issue. I can take up to several weeks to come out with a patch. Coding isn't a short process, finding the issue in the code can take several hours, plus fixing that issue could cause other issues as well with other parts of the code. You have to be patient and just chill.

Ubisoft does read these forums, and they are taking the feedback in. Unfortunately, it takes more then 3 days for them to make the patch.
    "To Protect Life and Property"

Banned
    Originally posted by Mr.Hanky2005:
    Ubisoft does read these forums, and they are taking the feedback in. Unfortunately, it takes more then 3 days for them to make the patch.
    while that is true and coding or programming a game takes a long time, therein lies the problem with UBI, they should have NEVER launched a Non-Finished game in the first place, yet... They Did as it appears.

In a way, I am happy and laughing at all of you who have registered on this forums for more than a week and did the whole pre-order or went and bought it w/o waiting for the real reviews to come in... you deserve it!

Oh and by real reviews I mean real people like yourselves posting here the good, the bad and the ugly and not the online magazines that are all paid by UBI to post only nice things about the game.

Please take your caps off OUTSIDER believe it or not when people say it gives people headaches to read them they are telling the truth.

And please leave your feedback in a more civil way in this thread.

Thanks

Originally posted by DeathAngel93:
    Please take your caps off OUTSIDER believe it or not when people say it gives people headaches to read them they are telling the truth.
    Please stop armchair modding. Thank you
    "To Protect Life and Property"

Originally posted by Mr.Hanky2005:
    Please stop armchair modding. Thank you
    Sorry im just trying to help...

I want a readable disc. Idc about a patch when i can't play the game to begin with.

You don't need a f'ing patch to fix this ****. UT3 was like this, but only on day 1, not day 3, but day 1. Same with COD. It was like this for only 1 day. They did not need to put out a patch, just pull their **** together