Thread: what are you actually meant to do? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

does anyone know what teh actuall objective of the game is? what you'r goals will be? becasue i don't see how runnign around a park beating up security guards will help sam find out... anything. let alone why the cia framed him. can anyone fill me in?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

does anyone know what teh actuall objective of the game is? what you'r goals will be? becasue i don't see how runnign around a park beating up security guards will help sam find out... anything. let alone why the cia framed him. can anyone fill me in?

play DA and you'll find out

um thxs for the addvice i 100% evry goal and sub goal little tsak u could do and teh goo dway not the easy way on the oh so difficult (sarcasm) hard

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlackCossack:
    um thxs for the addvice i 100% evry goal and sub goal little tsak u could do and teh goo dway not the easy way on the oh so difficult (sarcasm) hard </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Have you played the old-gen?

"Tonight's forecast...dark."

Forum Rules · Ubi Support

You are trying to find evidence that could prove your innocence. But to prove what is the question, as Ubi said SCDA happened 2 years ago and everything cooled down. If you understood what is happening in the videos, for that mission, you would understand more.