View Poll Results: Will you play HOMMK game?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will play this game.

13 52.00%
  • I will play this game once it becomes released, not more betas.

2 8.00%
  • I will play the next betas, but not the release game.

4 16.00%
  • I will not play this game. Maybe I will check how it's going on far future.

5 20.00%
  • I will never play this game. I will try to forget it.

1 4.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testers check | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

I hope this idea will be followed.

Only vote the testers, nobody else. It's for checking the general feeling of us.

Please write a post, although you only write, I've voted.

Thanks

I hove chosen:

I will not play this game. Maybe I will check how it's going on far future.
    but would change that to:

I will play this game only once more on full server (few first weeks).
    Next time I will play only if some of critical changes to gameplay will be done Otherwise it is pointless and will not play it again.
    Maybe will check in few years if the game still exists…

I've voted.

I might play if I get a free account. I'll not want to pay for it. (Not for any abonnement game - also not Wow or stuff like that...)

I will continue playing the betas.

I will probably play a little when this is released, building my own kingdom in the outskirts of the map and fighting some NPC. Perhaps I will play serious when the game has been developed some more (if that will happen). With the current mechanics it is not desirable to fight others.

i will keep on playin as long as i dont have to pay for it...

I voted : I will play.

BUT .......... That is just me. I will play because it suits me to play and it is free.

But my opinion of this game and its programmers should have pointed my vote to : I will never ever play.

Point is that the game is intended for 10.000 players on 1 server/map. And they made it into a stand-alone solo game for several hundreds of people. The people that log on first and are fanatic will win over and over again. The people that happen to pass by and play a bit are just cannonfodder for the select group of winners. Interaction between players is low.
    So there is absolutly no future for this game as a mass-player-strategy-game. The big group of average players will fail to see the point of playing, because losing is there only option.
    The not being able to wander freely around on the worldmap is a big problem. The short life (ending with grails) of the game is a big problem. The difficulty of making cities or conquering is a problem.

And no big group of average players means : no money for Ubisoft. And no money means : pulling the plug. It is that simple.
    So the programmers have to make up their minds; what is it that they want to make. A small game for the happy few or a million seller.
    I know what the bosses of the programmers want. They want to make money. So I hope that there are good unemployment benifits where the programmers live, because sooner or later this plug will be pulled.
    It takes a realy long time to develop by now and the progress that is made is almost purely optical. So the longer it takes, the more the costs will rise. I suspect the bottom of the pockets of the bosses will be reached soon. Uptill then I will play the game.

Ps, this is me on on a very optimistic day. :-)

I chose:

I will never play this game. I will try to forget it.
    Takes far too much time at the level I want to compete at, I will never play this game again.

/Nostradamus - The Dominion

I will play.

I haven't given up hope yet, I will give it time to improve itself as long as it's free.

Aka
    TWiks

I haven't voted yet.
    I like the idea of the game so I will probably play it or follow it to see if it gets better and I'm also curious about the payment options.

I will play this game but think it needs more work.
    i will not play it if it costs money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast