Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: damn she's good | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Well today i bought a live gold membership so my duaghter can play ACB online.

She has played on mine a bit but wow.

She went into ranked with high grand masters in there and came second with a score of around 5k with no abilities other than what you get at the start.

The last game she played she racked up 15 kills easily and a score of 6k and came first. I hate to think how good she will be once she gets a few abilities in there.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Wow awesome you have great daugther and great father. keep up the great work daugther of plasticasasin8

Originally posted by PlasticAsasin8:
    Well today i bought a live gold membership so my duaghter can play ACB online.

She has played on mine a bit but wow.

She went into ranked with high grand masters in there and came second with a score of around 5k with no abilities other than what you get at the start.

The last game she played she racked up 15 kills easily and a score of 6k and came first. I hate to think how good she will be once she gets a few abilities in there.
    Whats sad is the fact that she has only begun and has gotten a much higher score than most grand masters out there...

Nice to hear your daughter has such skill

A pity i can't even get into a game. The waiting time is so rediculous, so i've just stopped trying.
    "I'll cleave ya lengthwise! Maggots!" - Edward "Blackbeard" Thatch.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Can't wait until my daughter gets a bit older and can use a controller better (she'll be 4 in a month).

Sig by: Sprint-Please
    Achievement courtesy of Zoidberg747

I think that AC:B requires a different skill set than traditional FPS games, and that's why I love it so much -- despite the flaws I know it has. In most instances, it's less about how twitchy you are on the trigger, and more about using the environment to your advantage. AC:B is the first game that I have actually been able to compete in, and I'm grateful for that.

Originally posted by asix79:
    I think that AC:B requires a different skill set than traditional FPS games, and that's why I love it so much -- despite the flaws I know it has. In most instances, it's less about how twitchy you are on the trigger, and more about using the environment to your advantage. AC:B is the first game that I have actually been able to compete in, and I'm grateful for that.
    That was a really poor attempt at disguising the fact that you're a roofer.

I really hope you weren't one of the idiots in a game like 5 minutes ago on Wanted on Forli because I just ended up leaving because every single target I got was on the rooftops.

[COLOR:RED]Fidati di me, io sono un medico...[/COLOR]

GT: vCroke
    Cure This, Beaky! - Poison vCroke while he uses the doctor.

Originally posted by iCrokeyy:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by asix79:

I really hope you weren't one of the idiots in a game like 5 minutes ago on Wanted on Forli because I just ended up leaving because every single target I got was on the rooftops. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please, don't make assumptions.

Originally posted by iCrokeyy:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by asix79:

I really hope you weren't one of the idiots in a game like 5 minutes ago on Wanted on Forli because I just ended up leaving because every single target I got was on the rooftops. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Using your environment does not mean "I'm a roofer but don't want to admit it". Using your environment means knowing how to get the highest score from your current situation. Just because someone kills you from the roof doesn't make them a roofer. I usually hop up a wall at the last second to get a quick acrobatic and to dodge the smoke bomb they almost certainly will be about to throw.

Some people just have a knack for this. Most friends I get into the game take awhile to come into their own. Most don't even get a single stun till they have smoke bombs.

Got a buddy of mine into it last week...Not only did he not have to wait for smoke bombs to get his first stun, but he got three stuns in his FIRST SESSION. I was impressed.

Originator of Walking the Dinosaur in MP.
    Never thought so many good players would turn out to be terrible!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast