Thread: One week left! | Forums

Hi gang,

That moment we've been waiting for is 7 short days away! Lately, I've been sentimental looking back on my months here. I can remember after E3 when all of use were trading ideas and supposed move lists for the game. Now, we have a very good idea of what to expect. Like every great ending in life, a new exciting beginning is upon us. The question is, has the forum served it's purpose. I have had some great conversations with some of you. Will we continue with this forum when the game is finally released? I know I will certainly try. They are some great people who worked on this game as well as some really cool fans. It would be a shame to leave it totally behind. Feels like graduation day! peace
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Though I've been waiting for the game since E3, I only discovered this forum in January. Its been great being here, this 9 month wait was enjoyable. Ubisoft has really gone above and beyond with there fan service. Thanks ubi and thanks you guys.

we had a great time too !

This forum has been a great way to relax and enjoy RS2 hype with other gamers. I guess if this is almost graduation then I guess college will be the RS3 forum. Not sure if this forum will continue to survive much after launch, but I know the fun definitely will increase.

Indeed, stumbling onto these boards has been a great experience these past few weeks. My wait might be a bit longer then it is for the rest of you (trying to swing RS2 as a b-day gift...which is about a week later), but it's going to be an exciting countdown to next week regardless.

Originally posted by sayajin4us:
    Hi gang,

That moment we've been waiting for is 7 short days away! Lately, I've been sentimental looking back on my months here. I can remember after E3 when all of use were trading ideas and supposed move lists for the game. Now, we have a very good idea of what to expect. Like every great ending in life, a new exciting beginning is upon us. The question is, has the forum served it's purpose. I have had some great conversations with some of you. Will we continue with this forum when the game is finally released? I know I will certainly try. They are some great people who worked on this game as well as some really cool fans. It would be a shame to leave it totally behind. Feels like graduation day! peace
    *sniff* even though I was pretty late to getting on the forums, I feel like I've been here longer in a way . I've been hyping this game since it was announced, and discovering the forum was a huge plus for me. I feel deeply humbled and honored to have been with ya guys on the forums, waiting for this special game like me :*). The community here is awesome and I hope we'll still run into eachother .

I guess it's time for my speech. While some of us shall disappear this shall not be the last encounter, for where ever there is the talk of 1:1 motion it will be us that are remembered as the ones who welcomed it with open arms when others had scoffed at the possibility!

hmm...the nerdiness quota hasn't been reached yet.

"Live long and prosper!"

there, that should do it!

also I'd like to thank the Red Steel 2 team, even though I haven't gotten to play it yet I know it will be amazing!

arigato gozaimasu!

Yep, less than a week left and no advertising.

Excited about the game, sad that it will bomb.

6 days and counting.

Glad to see I'm not the only one excited

Just remember, hopefully we will get loads of new members, so be nice to them...

well, least for a little while - lol