Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My visit to Ubisoft Montreal | Forums

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You teased us big time

I think this is good..You said you were an Rainbow 6 hardcore fan, then later said " i was honored to be there"

I have a sense you wouldnt say that unless what you saw was really amazing and lived up to Rb6.

This gives us hope for tomorrow i guess?

Well don't read too much into it, when I said that I was honored to be here, it was because I actually care about the franchise, as opposed to going to get a first look at say....Barbie's Horse Adventure.

Twitter: @KimiMatsuzaki

No im uneasy

Can you atleast answer this...Did you watch muliplayer being played when you were there?

Originally posted by kimi_:
    Well don't read too much into it, when I said that I was honored to be here, it was because I actually care about the franchise, as opposed to going to get a first look at say....Barbie's Horse Adventure.

Nice.

Good read and I applaud you for getting the chance to hit the studio. I hope I'll get the chance soon.

And looking forward to the rest of your blog tomorrow Kimi. Good work!

"Gaming is a pause from reality."
    Student - California State University Sacramento

you need to stop with your Barbie Horse adventure hate, it's an awesome game. You just don't get the awesome Barbie / horse relation.

Barbie 4 evar yo

Kimi you Tease

Hey Goliath are you in that video? if so which ones you?
    Ghost Ops Community Site

No you don't see me in that video actually. You see in there our Lead Designer and Lead animator.

Even in the background not there

Sweet jesus that's a lot of people... it's like you go down these narrow brick corridors and then suddenly it opens out and there's a huge amount of people sat in semi-darkness! That must be one of the best environments to design games in - looks comfortable, high tech and spacious.

Seeing that many people, all at work, all heads down and working away (when they're not being interviewed!) really makes you appreciate the hard work that has gone into, and no doubt will continue to go into, this game.

Nice studio, Iam interested in when they decided to switch characters from all the old ones from the book, to the new ones, and when they decided to leave out the ladies now. These guys look like pro's not some stupid Hip-hop traveling troop whose gonna dance they azzez off at a moments notice.
    Where Life had no meaning, death sometimes, had it's price. That is why the Bounty Hunters appeared.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast