Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic-Con Updates Go Here | Forums

Hey guys,

As soon as any of you find any updates online, please post some links. Thanks! I'm dying to know what they revealed at Comic-Con 2009!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Good idea!
    Oh and I'm sure most of you already know but the main site is updated! :]

So there are 7 question marks in the characters section for a total of 20 characters. The real question is: do those seven include the two rabbids or not? If they don't, than that's great news because we'll have a huge chance of getting a lot of the characters on our list. If that is including the rabbids, that means there are five more characters to go.

Yay! There's a train level! And that's seperate from the western town. The wearhouse kind of looks dull to me but I'm liking what I see. I hope there are more, but I'm kinda thinking those 14 stages are it. I really wish they would have done a dino level and a level that's fighting in the middle of the streets on street level. These are still cool stages though.

20 characters!

Not too shabby... not too shabby at all.

Yeah...I'm going to be extremely upset if two of those seven spots are stupid rabbids. Why the h*** would they waste their freakin' time on those stupid rabbids when they're "making a game for the fans"? The trailer says "fight everyone". If I can't fight 'everyone' and I see those stupid rabbids, then Ubisoft, when considering a 25 year TMNT anniversary, this game will turn out to be a major let-down. I just hope that they're trying to surprise us by adding more ? spots later.

Originally posted by FalconSuxNBrawl:
    20 characters!

Not too shabby... not too shabby at all.
    And they're all unique, so technically it's a bigger roster than Melee if you take out all the clones :3 Also, I believe only one rabbid is in the game. I think the other one was just an alternate costume that wasn't incorporated into the demo so it ended up being two characters.

Is this video that shows the game has 20 characters on the Ubi website? I cant find it.

@Kooichi-kun: Yes, you're right. We're getting a pretty sweet deal here. No Pokemonz either ha!

@jake_manutd: The tmntgame website shows 13 revealed characters (with character profiles and special moves) and 7 question marks, i.e. unrevealed characters.

As far as we know, 1-2 of the question marks may be Rabbids.

Also, the update on the website has revealed stages which all look VERY nice.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast