Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Level Of Detail [Towtruck Lights] | Forums

Originally posted by con100:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terrortactical:
    I love the level of detail in first person view that the rear view mirror doesn't actually reflect what's behind you and is pretty much useless... wait what??
    Because a rear view mirror would hurt the fps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well duh. But I'd say it's far more crucial to the gameplay elements especially if you like to play in 1st person rather than 3rd person... Im praying that it'll get fixed in the full game but if not that'd really suck... Unable to see behind you in 1st person view is pretty limiting
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by Terrortactical:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by con100:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terrortactical:
    I love the level of detail in first person view that the rear view mirror doesn't actually reflect what's behind you and is pretty much useless... wait what??
    Because a rear view mirror would hurt the fps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well duh. But I'd say it's far more crucial to the gameplay elements especially if you like to play in 1st person rather than 3rd person... Im praying that it'll get fixed in the full game but if not that'd really suck... Unable to see behind you in 1st person view is pretty limiting </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just look out the back window.
    But yeah no mirrors suck. Even hardtruck had them lol

What about the interior of every vat. They's great. The detail is incredible when you consider that all the cars have all dashes working as they should and can differentiate between a normal shifter and a paddle shifter. Great work DSF.

I think the detail is great, everything looks awesome except the rear view mirror.

Originally posted by CrossBones3129:
    Does anyone else miss the ability to turn on your left and right blinker like in Driver 1?
    Ugh I do...

And no, Driver: SF isn't the first driving game to have the wheel turn at more than 90°, Midnignt Club LA was.

^But there was a cockpit problem with game. You couldn't see clear enough for some reason. DSF's cockpit is far cleaner and clearer and you can see more (both in viewing distance and clarity).

the environment's very grainy.... looks better on youtube.

Impressed but not, I play it on a 50" 1080i/1080p t.v. it tells me on my t.v. when I switch any type of video modes or the system run in a different video quality. The demo only runs at 720p. I understand that you are giving up 1080i/1080p for a larger world and game play...I'd say they found a healthy median.

^To tell you the truth, I have a full HD TV and no game runs at 1080p from the ones I own. And so far, games don't have enough difference between 1080p and 720p. I guess that's for the PS4 to take advantage of.

I have a few, and you can tell a huge difference. Now when it comes to 1080i/1080p the human eye can't really distinguish the difference because most of everyone is 20/20 eye sight.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast