Thread: Am I missing something? | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    When I select the HOTAS in the options section it keeps defaulting back to keyboard the next time I return. The throttle and the rudder do not function at all within the game. I checked them inside the Foxey program and they worked fine. I then looked for the key commands to manually program my cougar. Does not seem to be available anywhere except inside lo-mac it's self. I don't really relish the thought of writing down all the key commands manually for entry into Foxey. Are they listed somewhere in the documentation that I've missed.

PT
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    When I select the HOTAS in the options section it keeps defaulting back to keyboard the next time I return. The throttle and the rudder do not function at all within the game. I checked them inside the Foxey program and they worked fine. I then looked for the key commands to manually program my cougar. Does not seem to be available anywhere except inside lo-mac it's self. I don't really relish the thought of writing down all the key commands manually for entry into Foxey. Are they listed somewhere in the documentation that I've missed.

PT
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote