Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: after spire in haven- journal | Forums

question:
    achenar said in serenia to find his journal from before in a stone pillar near two rivers meet. or something like that.
    i found a journal on the ship, but that can't be it. there's nothing useful in there.
    so, thats not it? then where, I'm having trouble. Does it have to do with the totem poles?
    thank you.
    cas
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Achenar's 20 year old journal is in a hollow in one of the stone trees near where 2 rivers cross in Serenia. There is a fern sticking out into the road directly across from it. It deals with what they are up to over in the old memory chamber.

thank you. I'll try it tommorow. But, alas, my myst time is over.

cas

okay, I found it.
    Wat aboout the lock? Is that in a journal or is it just practicing on a lock in haven?
    thank you!

cas

If you haven`t finished Haven, you probably should. The same lock on the irragation puzzle is found in Haven at the very last puzzle before you complete the age. If you want a complete spoiler, just write back asking how to unlock the lock. cheers.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi everyone I'm back. I just found a Uru Live acceptance email finally in 2007. I havent checked my email in a while . In Live I'm Yogayoda in Lofre's Bevin.

Thanks.
    I don't like haven because it's hard to get around, confusing and hard. Spire was a lot easier...
    So I am tempted to get a spoiler because I just don't want to do Haven. But I suppose I'll try ome more...

Do you need any help on a puzzle?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi everyone I'm back. I just found a Uru Live acceptance email finally in 2007. I havent checked my email in a while . In Live I'm Yogayoda in Lofre's Bevin.

yes. With the sliders and the gate.
    Please? I do not know how to solve it.
    thx agaun.
    cas

And getting the monkeys off the totem pole. With the low, medium, and high pitches.
    I tried the noizes I thought I heard, you know, when the monkeys run away? But it didn't work. I actually tried a lot of different mixes, it didn't work. Do you have to do the noice by length of sound too?

cas

Nevermind about the monkey's on the pole I got it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast