Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The best early game tank???? | Forums

I think i have tested it in the past, but panzer 3 vs m13 is a fight m13 wins.

Which makes sense because they do more damage to the panzer 3.

The entire point of early game tanks is to have tanks in the enemy's base/depot before they can tech up/get AT or FB's there. thats why i kinda rule out B1's and matilda's, while i do like the B1 though.
    -----------------------------------

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. - Sun Tzu

Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. - Sun Tzu
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Stuarts, B1's, Pz 4's and SAU-40's.
    This is everyone in the PC forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpMvS1Q1sos

Why stuarts? Panzer III's and M13's are better, well maybe not panzer III's but m13 definitly

Highest Point Kill: 3400
    Highest Gun Kill: 1500
    Fastest Ext. Variety: 2:16

Stuarts are faster than all of them thus much easier to outmaneuver around AT. Damage doesn't mean much for light tanks when you're evading most of your threats.
    This is everyone in the PC forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpMvS1Q1sos

Originally posted by Warforger:
    Stuarts are faster than all of them thus much easier to outmaneuver around AT. Damage doesn't mean much for light tanks when you're evading most of your threats.
    No they go the same speed as a m13 dont they? plus they have higher armour for the same price from a cheaper base.

Originally posted by silentswordy:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Warforger:
    No they go the same speed as a m13 dont they? plus they have higher armour for the same price from a cheaper base. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes the M13 and Stuart both travel at 43 km/h

Banned
    Originally posted by robbinx730:
    I think i have tested it in the past, but panzer 3 vs m13 is a fight m13 wins.

Which makes sense because they do more damage to the panzer 3.

The entire point of early game tanks is to have tanks in the enemy's base/depot before they can tech up/get AT or FB's there. thats why i kinda rule out B1's and matilda's, while i do like the B1 though.
    Really? Maybe because of the armor since the m13 is level 2 and the panzer3 is level 1.

P.S., i dont know how you pulled off a sau-40 rush. I tried it last night and 4 sau-40's and a panhard isnt cutting it. I had to pull back and get some b1bi's out and use the sau's for arty and the b1bi's as meat shields. The good thing was i had sau-40's but the bad thing was he had panthers . Then he went air. Germany is tough with panthers and an airbase especially if you havent built an AA/arty base yet and all you have is 4 $20 fortified bunkers for AA. But i got it done(barely).

I cant remember damage ratings but something tells me that the panzer III does more damge than the m13 to the higher armour ratings but i cant remember

Originally posted by Redbanana27:
    I cant remember damage ratings but something tells me that the panzer III does more damge than the m13 to the higher armour ratings but i cant remember
    Sure panzer 3 does more damage, but the m13's armor is able to take it long enough for the panzer 3 to die. and an extra armor brings other advantages aswell, like you need stronger FB's to one-shot it.
    -----------------------------------

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. - Sun Tzu

Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. - Sun Tzu

Banned
    only differnece between the panzer 3 and m13 is the panzer does 4 damage to 5 armour and the m13 does 3 but the m13 has 2 armour and comes from a cheaper base

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast