Thread: ACR Comes out in less than a Month? Is Project Legacy Coming Back? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

I was hoping Project Legacy would have a new update during the month before the release of Revelations, but it doesn't look like it will be. Can I look forward to more Project Legacy after the release of Revelations, or is Project Legacy done forever?

I just discovered the Facebook PATH TO REVELATIONS game! Why wasn't this announced somewhere, I'm lucky I found it. Playing now, but I have no idea how long it's up, I could be progressed so much more. I've never been this excited for a game. So many questions were left unanswered at the end of Brotherhood. If you're not playing Path to Revelations on Facebook yet, get on it. You'll unlock stuff for the game. Less than a month to prepare! I don't see why a whole new Facebook app was made when Project Legacy is already there. I hope this doesn't mean Project Legacy is done forever. Obviously new content was being prepared for it, hopefully all the time spent on it wasn't for nothing. To be honest, this "Path to Revelations" doesn't look as involved or as interesting as Project Legacy was. I'm not learning anything from it, hopefully that changes and it gets more involving the more you play it.

Originally posted by Yoshack_Fyre:
    I just discovered the Facebook PATH TO REVELATIONS game! Why wasn't this announced somewhere, I'm lucky I found it. Playing now, but I have no idea how long it's up, I could be progressed so much more. I've never been this excited for a game. So many questions were left unanswered at the end of Brotherhood. If you're not playing Path to Revelations on Facebook yet, get on it. You'll unlock stuff for the game. Less than a month to prepare! I don't see why a whole new Facebook app was made when Project Legacy is already there. I hope this doesn't mean Project Legacy is done forever. Obviously new content was being prepared for it, hopefully all the time spent on it wasn't for nothing. To be honest, this "Path to Revelations" doesn't look as involved or as interesting as Project Legacy was. I'm not learning anything from it, hopefully that changes and it gets more involving the more you play it.
    Hi let me help you a little.

Today its the 28/10-2011 and the time is 19:09 (7:09 PM) Danish time.

This game came out yesterday 27/10-2011 around 14:00 (2:00 PM) my time so you haven't missed much by what I know.

The mobil game they talk about is a game made and sold on Gameloft problem is it do not work for Android, iPhone or any other Smartphone of the never versions.
    "Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine."
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

- Said and Written by Hassan-i Sabbah it's the Maxim of The Assassin's Order

Originally posted by Yoshack_Fyre:
    I was hoping Project Legacy would have a new update during the month before the release of Revelations, but it doesn't look like it will be. Can I look forward to more Project Legacy after the release of Revelations, or is Project Legacy done forever?
    I was hoping for the same thing. Under the Holiday page in the app it states about 15 territories that would be available in 2011, but I have not seen an update since last year when AC Brotherhood was released.

I've maxed out on 80% of the game except for the level and skills. I just login every now and then to perform the same missions and collect my massive bank from territories owned.

I was really hoping they would keep it updated. The main force that kept me going was my love of AC and the hopes that all I've been doing would be rewarded in ACR and carried on in updates to AC Legacy.

In one of the templar dossiers in the revelations multiplayer, abstergo says that "project legacy" is put on hold for security reasons. (Eurdito I'm assuming)

Originally posted by Awe1:
    In one of the templar dossiers in the revelations multiplayer, abstergo says that "project legacy" is put on hold for security reasons. (Eurdito I'm assuming)
    With good reasons, I suspect. At least in-setting-wise. I just finished reading through the leaked files, and it's amazing how such a deep and complex aspect of the story is kept secret for most of the people who play the games. The Hermeticists are just introduced and defeated over the course of one DLC in the games, but they're actually another major player in the search for the artifacts of the first civilization, with their own agenda, with a history stretching across as much of history as the Assassins and the Templars, making use of artifacts not even mentioned by the other organizations, most interestingly the crystal skulls and the Book of Abraham, and even more noteworthy, several of their members throughout history may have been descendants of Adam and Eve, in the same way Desmond/Altaïr/Ezio are, and the lineage may have surviving descendents till modern times. As well, the modern order, prior to the forming of Alpha Et Omega, was manipulated by the Templars. These later two points are both things Abstergo would consider it extremely important for the Assassins not to find out about.

Originally posted by Nimras186:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Yoshack_Fyre:

This game came out yesterday 27/10-2011 around 14:00 (2:00 PM) my time so you haven't missed much by what I know.

The mobil game they talk about is a game made and sold on Gameloft problem is it do not work for Android, iPhone or any other Smartphone of the never versions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually there is a path to revelations app available on itunes that i installed on my ipod touch but have since deleted since it doesn't appear to do anything and i haven't seen any special artifact hints since installing it as for the "unlocks items in revelations" no it does not i have unlocked ten items so far and there has not been a single in game item for revelations nor is there a way to link the game to revelations if there was

Originally posted by Lucais1989:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nimras186:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Yoshack_Fyre:

The mobil game they talk about is a game made and sold on Gameloft problem is it do not work for Android, iPhone or any other Smartphone of the never versions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually there is a path to revelations app available on itunes that i installed on my ipod touch but have since deleted since it doesn't appear to do anything and i haven't seen any special artifact hints since installing it as for the "unlocks items in revelations" no it does not i have unlocked ten items so far and there has not been a single in game item for revelations nor is there a way to link the game to revelations if there was </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    and there was an announcement for it on one of the facebook groups i dont remember which just that it came up on my wall one morning as existing

It's an interesting app..