Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opposite alignment - creatures dying | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Hello,

I experienced something while playing today, and I wanted to have confirmation that it is not a bug:

I was playing the campaign 2 - mission 4 and leading a big sylvan army with my Agrael hero(no inferno creature in the army).
    I noticed that on each passing day, I had some creatures dying by themselves.

Exemple: day after day, my number of blade dancers went like this : 36-31-27-22-....

Same thing is happening with druids, and sprites. However I did not lose the same numbers of creatures each day and there were some days when I did lose druids, but no sprites, ... and so on.
    It's less noticeable with higher level creatures but I lost a green dragon that way too.

As soon as I gave that army to a sylvan hero, the dying stopped...

So I'm now building up the inferno town on that map instead of the sylvan ones.

Can anybody confirm that 'feature' ? what do you think about it ?
    I find it harsh to lose very expensive dragons like that

Maybe my Agrael Hero was just hungry ...

MasterZ.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello,

I experienced something while playing today, and I wanted to have confirmation that it is not a bug:

I was playing the campaign 2 - mission 4 and leading a big sylvan army with my Agrael hero(no inferno creature in the army).
    I noticed that on each passing day, I had some creatures dying by themselves.

Exemple: day after day, my number of blade dancers went like this : 36-31-27-22-....

Same thing is happening with druids, and sprites. However I did not lose the same numbers of creatures each day and there were some days when I did lose druids, but no sprites, ... and so on.
    It's less noticeable with higher level creatures but I lost a green dragon that way too.

As soon as I gave that army to a sylvan hero, the dying stopped...

So I'm now building up the inferno town on that map instead of the sylvan ones.

Can anybody confirm that 'feature' ? what do you think about it ?
    I find it harsh to lose very expensive dragons like that

Maybe my Agrael Hero was just hungry ...

MasterZ.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by masterz666:
    Maybe my Agrael Hero was just hungry ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I think that's the best explanation
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Death is not the answer to everything, torture also has its merits!

You should have gotten a message. They are not dying, they are deserting you. Yes, that's a special feature of that special campaign map.

It's just the scenario. You can dump the sylvan units on another Demon Lord and they stop dying. But the Inferno creatures are quite enough anyway so...
    Men are not mind readers and never will be. Our lack of
    mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you women.

On the final assault i used A sylvian hero with a big army to do a suicide run on the enemy towns. And letted agrael finish em off with a small demon army XD

I used a demon army with master hunter backup. I could produce more master hunters a week than would desert me. Ended with around 400 of em when I decided to storm his town.

Oops! I'm already in the Dungeon campaign so I forgot about the little scripted events of the Inferno campaign.
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Death is not the answer to everything, torture also has its merits!

ok, thans for the explanation...

I did not have any message... so this is indeed a bug.

But it's comforting to know that it won't happen in multiplayer.

Im sure its not a bug.. when I played through it I remember the cut scene saying troops were deserting and we needed to find demon troops.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast