Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy November 4th | Forums

Well, some people already have the game, so they are out there.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I voted a few hours ago, but sadly NYC of all places ALWAYS gets their games a day behind small towns, go figure?!

----In your application of military force, be just, fair, precise, but to conquer your enemies' will, heart and mind, seek to improve his lot- atacms-----

I have to go to work, so I'm going to check then...

I have to wait 3 more days for Endwar
    http://www.hasthelargehadroncollider...eworldyet.com/
    Originally posted by Gypsy816:
    @N3V30: What jerks! Who steals workshops these days? And how did they fit it in their car... trickery I say! :vhap:
    "it had run

Originally posted by N3V30:
    I have to wait 3 more days for Endwar
    I feel for you...

Originally posted by mattack91:
    Well, some people already have the game, so they are out there.
    Some people do, sometimes if a Gamestop is right next to where they store their games or if the manager got a faster ship (costing the franchisee) you will get it that day.

Yea, i just called up my local Gamestop and nothing at all then again thats not to say they don't have it cause I've noticed most Gamestop employees aren't terribly intelligent, or at the very least the intelligent ones don't stay employed for long.
    ------------
    PSN: Azyriel
    Recruiting Officer for Spetsgruppa "Vympel"
    13th Airborne "You Should Be Running Now"

I'm going to my best buy if it doesn't come in the mail today their site says they have it in stock.

As for voting ACORN didn't come around here otherwise I'd totally have registered despite being <18

Originally posted by Azyriel:
    Yea, i just called up my local Gamestop and nothing at all then again thats not to say they don't have it cause I've noticed most Gamestop employees aren't terribly intelligent, or at the very least the intelligent ones don't stay employed for long.
    yah they moved my friend some time ago he use to tell me everything and id always buy from him, -.- also *votes MCain for WWIII IRL* ^^
    PSN ID: Blademage

Commander of the 8th Assault Battalion "Into the Fight"

Originally posted by BlademagePSN:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azyriel:
    yah they moved my friend some time ago he use to tell me everything and id always buy from him, -.- also *votes MCain for WWIII IRL* ^^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>They actually fired me because i didn't push used games enough. Mainly because every time i'd sell something to someone it was new or pc.
    ------------
    PSN: Azyriel
    Recruiting Officer for Spetsgruppa "Vympel"
    13th Airborne "You Should Be Running Now"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast