Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Issues? please post here. | Forums

oh no...i just bought this game...and i'm finding the multi-player servers don't service the customers well...is what i'm gathering from the forums, is that right?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

off on off on ....? come on ubisoft. everytime a new title comes out on ps3 we have problems with the endwar servers . please sort this out its driving new players away , i cant even access skirmish
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

for the past week the server at best has been very week i've watched tv for 1 hour while waiting for a game to start and that's 1v1, i've press quick match and on numerous occasions been booted back to the loby because i can't connect to the person in the pre-game room and had people who can't connect to the room i'm in my friends can't connect to the server, yet i can, can somebody at ubisoft sort this problem with the server, it's very frustrating when you know there's a problem and the people who are able to sort this out have to be constantly informed, because they are totally oblivious to it i'm in the UK and use a playstation 3

Originally posted by li0nhe4rt707:
    for the past week the server at best has been very week i've watched tv for 1 hour while waiting for a game to start and that's 1v1, i've press quick match and on numerous occasions been booted back to the loby because i can't connect to the person in the pre-game room and had people who can't connect to the room i'm in my friends can't connect to the server, yet i can, can somebody at ubisoft sort this problem with the server, it's very frustrating when you know there's a problem and the people who are able to sort this out have to be constantly informed, because they are totally oblivious to it i'm in the UK and use a playstation 3
    Right, having raised a trouble ticket through your link Mr Shade, the responce i got was "we assume this resolved" please check the FAQ. Right ok I say there is a problem and they assume its solved...where do we win?

ENDWAR threater of war down for 2 days.xbox360 Location:ND,US. sucks cause tons of people were on too.skirmish still works.hope its up soon.

I just called ubi support! Servers still down.. i was gonna buy this game today too. Oh well. 1 less buyer!

FFS ubisoft get the xbox 360 servers fixed or your having one less customer! get off your arses!

why are the moderators not responding

because the game is old, and its not a big title anymore, ubisoft is also a cheap company so, They cut servers to save money. I dont understand why, we buy these games for 60 dollars, and are promised multiplayer. GRAW 2 still has multiplayer, why dont we, this is B.S. If this doesnt get fixed im never buying a Ubisoft game again. We should start a petition!

If your having server issues, please report them directly to Ubisoft Support.

Posting on this forum is not a direct hot line to them, just a place to highlight the issue for others who have the same problem, so they know it's a problem for everyone and not just them.

I can only report when I see the issue - my day off seems to have been bad timing.

This thread may also help support track the issue if it's occurring in certain countries.

You all need to report it to support ASAP - so that they are aware, and can action any fix.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast