Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft's Mailing Address | Forums

I feel as though the developers are not reading these boards, and therefore, critical bugs in the game will be left unrepaired.

Therefore, I am providing Ubisoft's mailing address, for all with grievances to write to Ubisoft and air their complaints directly to the company.

Ubisoft Divertissements Inc.
    5505 Boulevard Saint Laurent, Suite 5000
    Montreal H2T 1S6, Quebec

Business office
    Ubisoft
    625 Third Street
    San Francisco - CA 94107
    Tel: +1 (415) 547 4000
    Fax: +1 (415) 547 4001

If this topic is deleted, I will interpret the move as proof that Ubisoft refuses to listen to the complaints of their fans, and Ubisoft will be further informed of such activity.

I feel as though the developers are not reading these boards, and therefore, critical bugs in the game will be left unrepaired.

Therefore, I am providing Ubisoft's mailing address, for all with grievances to write to Ubisoft and air their complaints directly to the company.

Ubisoft Divertissements Inc.
    5505 Boulevard Saint Laurent, Suite 5000
    Montreal H2T 1S6, Quebec

Business office
    Ubisoft
    625 Third Street
    San Francisco - CA 94107
    Tel: +1 (415) 547 4000
    Fax: +1 (415) 547 4001

If this topic is deleted, I will interpret the move as proof that Ubisoft refuses to listen to the complaints of their fans, and Ubisoft will be further informed of such activity.

and you will see in my topic that the xbox 360 patch to curb dashboarders will fail to do that

the point of dashboarding is to avoid staying in the match for 3 minutes, not stick around, then quit!

dashboarders quit right off the bat, so if the patch is supposed to punish them if they stick around for more than 3, how will the patch do its job if they quit instantly?

answer: it won't!

Niner why do you eaven bother asking those things if you know the answer?!

because i want an official explanation for the decisions this company is making

we pay their salary, now i want us to get us some damn feedback

we put these people in business. we can bring them down all the same.

Problem with assassin's creed brotherhood

I have a problem. I have licensed the game Assassins creed brotherhud.
    I was playing but then deleted the game from your computer. I decided to re-install and play. But when I installed it, the game asks me to re-key. When I entered the key game says that the key is used. What do I do? Help me, please.

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi Suleimen13, this is the forum for EndWar. Please contact technical support i regards to your key. The link is in my signature.

Thank you

I love Far Cry, I play Far Cry 2 and 3 all the time. Far Cry got me into first person shooters, the first one I played was Far Cry Vengenace on the Wii. i also have a PS3. Please, Please bring Jack Carver back. I love Jack Carver he is my favorite Far Cry character. If there is to be more Far Cry games, I hope you will consider bringing Jack back. He is cool, and please put Far Cry one on Ps3 with the other Far Cry games that were on Xbox in a bundle. I do not like Xbox, I love Ps3. Your's Truly, Amelia.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast