Thread: Ubisoft !! START THE END WAR SERVER | Forums

Banned

Ubisoft !! START THE END WAR SERVER

Shame on you Ubisoft. You don't care about your customers and you have not respect. When i bought the game from the PS3 store you didn't tell me about i won't be abble to playonline.Look on the forums about how many players are complaining.I will never buy your products again. START THE SERVER
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I bought the game for 360! And I am done everything but Dog of War! (Because thats going to happen)
    I like this game, bring it back for the 360. I dunno why you didn't even give notice.

Gee! I wish I could play the Theater of War mode advertised on the back of the game box! But of course, I find out Ubisoft dropped the 360 TCEW servers...

Angry Bring back servers!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniko79 View Post
    Shame on you Ubisoft. You don't care about your customers and you have not respect. When i bought the game from the PS3 store you didn't tell me about i won't be abble to playonline.Look on the forums about how many players are complaining.I will never buy your products again. START THE SERVER
    Bring back Server! We want to Play Online! I bet if you bring them Back people will PLay online again