Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best MOD ever made-Yukikaze MOD Anniversary PACK Ver2.43 | Forums

Holy Sheeeeeeeeeeeet! Thats amazing. I will be trying this out tonighht!

Your skills are amazing, it makes me wonder if Ubisoft shoudl up their game if modders can do this kind of thing in their own time.

Fancy using your skills to help artworks put his models into Hawx? We're a bit stuck on how you'd get them into the Planes pack (dunno how to import). See the Modding and Skins thread.

Again fantastic work !!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Did someone say SDK?

Originally posted by husker111:
    Did someone say SDK?
    er.......no SDK....

just some HEX editing work..

Its an understatemnt to call that "just some hex editing"!

I am guessing you are in China from the webhost you are using, would you be happy for me to host your files in Europe to help peoples download speeds and ease your bandwith restrictions?

Also do I need all 3 downlaods or just the v2.43 Full Pack? I am having problems downlaoding it as I seem to have to "login".

I'm sorry to say this but why the futuristic planes? why not normal planes? I think these Anime planes make the game silly japanese or something?

nad terryzxc are you the one who made this or someone else? I'd like to ask the creator soem questions about the models.

Jurian you are entitled to your opinions but they are WRONG in this case! Try showing some respect for the creators hard work, before asking them for favours, it'll get you further.

Originally posted by husker111:
    Its an understatemnt to call that "just some hex editing"!

I am guessing you are in China from the webhost you are using, would you be happy for me to host your files in Europe to help peoples download speeds and ease your bandwith restrictions?

Also do I need all 3 downlaods or just the v2.43 Full Pack? I am having problems downlaoding it as I seem to have to "login".
    the FULL pack=2.41+2.43patch

chose the faster one

Originally posted by jurian9:
    I'm sorry to say this but why the futuristic planes? why not normal planes? I think these Anime planes make the game suck?

nad terryzxc are you the one who made this or someone else? I'd like to ask the creator soem questions about the models.
    I made these models,so, any questions?

Hey, terryzxc, are there alternate schemes? Would very much like a Razgriz Falken! If you don't feel like doing it, you can send me the texture map and I can make it Razgriz and send it back to you =)

Originally posted by Compassghost:
    Hey, terryzxc, are there alternate schemes? Would very much like a Razgriz Falken! If you don't feel like doing it, you can send me the texture map and I can make it Razgriz and send it back to you =)
    the Tex files are in the package
    in dds format.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast