Thread: 9:56 left in game... | Forums

Tom Clancy?s Rainbow Six Siege Official ? Building Maps for R6S ? Community Corner #4

Tom Clancy?s Rainbow Six Siege Official ? Behind the Wall #6 ? Procedural Destruction [US]

Tom Clancy?s Rainbow Six Siege Official ? Post Launch ? Behind the Wall #5 [US]

Tom Clancy?s Rainbow Six Siege Official ? Sound Propagation ? Community Corner #3 [US]

Anyone notice how when you enter a server with time left in the game, you can't actually ovbserve the rest of the game, like in RS3? I haven't seen this complaint on this forum, it drives me insane to have to watch TV for 10 minutes while waiting to play.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Anyone notice how when you enter a server with time left in the game, you can't actually ovbserve the rest of the game, like in RS3? I haven't seen this complaint on this forum, it drives me insane to have to watch TV for 10 minutes while waiting to play.

That's why when I pick OPTIMATCH and it gives me a list of servers... I only enter the rooms that say "IN LOBBY." It says the status of the game in the bottom right corner of the room information.

That will solve your problem.

very annoying. ghost recon has this problem as well.

I've dropped into a couple In Lobby games where when I entered they are in game.. Maybe I just missed the start or something. Anyone else get this problem?

Yeah,
    Optimatch is unreliable. Even if it reads as "In Lobby" more often than not, you'll join and the match has already been underway for a few minutes.
    Keep your stick on the ice. We're all in this together!