Thread: 9:56 left in game... | Forums

Anyone notice how when you enter a server with time left in the game, you can't actually ovbserve the rest of the game, like in RS3? I haven't seen this complaint on this forum, it drives me insane to have to watch TV for 10 minutes while waiting to play.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Anyone notice how when you enter a server with time left in the game, you can't actually ovbserve the rest of the game, like in RS3? I haven't seen this complaint on this forum, it drives me insane to have to watch TV for 10 minutes while waiting to play.

That's why when I pick OPTIMATCH and it gives me a list of servers... I only enter the rooms that say "IN LOBBY." It says the status of the game in the bottom right corner of the room information.

That will solve your problem.
    GamerTag: HykCraft
    Game Designer/Producer
    2002 XBOX LIVE Beta Tester

very annoying. ghost recon has this problem as well.

I've dropped into a couple In Lobby games where when I entered they are in game.. Maybe I just missed the start or something. Anyone else get this problem?

Yeah,
    Optimatch is unreliable. Even if it reads as "In Lobby" more often than not, you'll join and the match has already been underway for a few minutes.
    Keep your stick on the ice. We're all in this together!