Thread: Xbox 360 Rank Reset! | Forums

My cousin and I were taking turns playing online and after she received her rank up to corporal we signed her off and I went to sign on.

So I went back to main screen and clicked Multiplayer/Xbox live to go play under my name and I noticed that my character was a girl with the same outfitting of my cousin's custom character. I also noticed that my ranking was back down to her ranking (Corporal). I was sergeant 1st class WTF?

We switch often and this has never before happend? How can I get my rank and achievements restored?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

My cousin and I were taking turns playing online and after she received her rank up to corporal we signed her off and I went to sign on.

So I went back to main screen and clicked Multiplayer/Xbox live to go play under my name and I noticed that my character was a girl with the same outfitting of my cousin's custom character. I also noticed that my ranking was back down to her ranking (Corporal). I was sergeant 1st class WTF?

We switch often and this has never before happend? How can I get my rank and achievements restored?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote