Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rayman Origins Reviews | Forums

Rayman Legends - Twitch highlights with Michel Ancel and the Dev Team

Rayman Legends Next Gen Launch Trailer [UK]

Legends trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

Launch trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

IGN: 9.5/10 - Stating, "In a blockbuster holiday season of M-rated war games, it’s refreshing to see something so different and special as Rayman Origins. It’s downright gorgeous and a total blast to play alone or with friends. A truly realized vision at the top of its genre, Rayman Origins is an extravaganza with plenty of action to keep it fresh from start to finish and beyond."

Source: http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1212052p1.html

Gamepro: 4.5/5 - Stating, "Origins is one of the best platforming experiences you're going to have on this generation of consoles. The game is crafted with so much love, so much humor, and does so many things right, that it's impossible not to have a blast."

Source: http://www.gamepro.com/article...-rayman-origins-ps3/

1UP: A- - Stating,"We don't get many big ambitious 2D platformers these days, and above all else, I'm happy to see Ubisoft didn't waste the opportunity."

Source: http://www.1up.com/reviews/rev...rigins-2d-platformer

Game Trailers: 8.5/10 - Saying, "The Ubi Art framework that powers Origins makes a great debut, before bringing our disembodied hands, wondering what else can be done with it."

Source: http://www.gametrailers.com/vi...ayman-origins/723802
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Stickied

Remember to update the first post when the other reviews come in

Here's another one for you:

Joystick 5/5 'Make no mistake, while Rayman Origins is certainly family friendly (with the possible exception of some rather voluptuous faeries), it is by no means easy. In later levels, particularly the final treasure chases, some players will inevitably be left behind as one player (hopefully) manages to negotiate some very tricky platforming challenges. In fact, an extra player can even be distracting in more intense moments. It's all doable, sure, just keep in mind that coordinating to find secrets and collect Lums will definitely take patience.'

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/11...yman-origins-review/

Maybe worth sticking a few images in as well to make it a little more colourful ?

Thanks shade, will do.
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

Banned
    it is amazing how a company known as a pack of Jews with my little baby, ac5, hawks 2 etc can still sit down and make a fantastic game. I was really worried about the return of rayman

Originally posted by Hardstyles:
    it is amazing how a company known as a pack of Jews
    er

Anyway, I just noticed how the mosquito is holding Globox and Globox is firing the lasers instead, LOL.

I nearly finished RA now. Just a few speed trophy's and some electoons left, have done the hardest first.

Its about time some one made a decent platform game. me and the rest of the family love this game, we love all aspects of this game the 2d style like the first one which is on the ps1. the party feel with all four players playing at the same time, with different charactors. i could go on for ever about the game... but the main thing i want to know is ... When are you going to make another one.
    Last edited by shotz1234; 01-17-2012 at 10:20 PM.

The game looks nice and good
    Maybe i buy the game soon...
    Last edited by TheDutchStig84; 02-07-2012 at 04:13 PM.

I love this game im hoping on 100% percenting its great to play with friends

same here ha! its funny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast