Thread: Installation, damaged files, savegames | Forums

Installation, damaged files, savegames

Hello together,

i try to install Rayman legends (again). I play it since december, but now bought a new PC. Problem:
    the files are ALWAY damaged!! Funny thing is, in December, it was exactly the same, but somehow i could solve the problem. But not today! I downloaded it four times, to several drives. ALWAYS damaged files. ALWAYS.

I really go mad. Please tell me how i can solve this.

Another solution may be if you could tell me how to use my savegames. Because, i still have my old rayman installation and it runs, but there are no savegames (cloud saving? is activated!).

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi and welcome to the forums, please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Be sure that you disable any firewalls or antivirus programs that may be running. Please check that the internet connection is stable as damaged files may occur if there are any internet interruptions. If possible, try another internet connection to see if it helps with the damaged files. Also, verify the game files before launching the client to repair or replace any damaged files. Please do so as instructed above and submit a ticket to Support if the problem continues.