Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Ruse unit equalivalents | Forums

Personally I would preferred to have RUSE 2 in the 50s and 60s.
    Steam: fattoler
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by P47ace:
    Endwar is not like RUSE at all
    uints are organised into squads
    Well in RUSE they are organized into squads it's just that it isn't shown in Console. In PC though you can clearly see each unit having its own circle.
    This is everyone in the PC forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpMvS1Q1sos

no no and no

7th Panzer Division, La Division Fantome.

Chaos. Panic. Disorder. My work here is done ~ Kenpachi Zaraki

I think the Cold War in the 60's,70's and 80's would be brilliant.
    Huge and powerful forces on both sides, Britain would actually have some of the best units too - for once! haha

Originally posted by THE.GOD.EMPEROR:
    I think the Cold War in the 60's,70's and 80's would be brilliant.
    Huge and powerful forces on both sides, Britain would actually have some of the best units too - for once! haha
    YES. COLD WAR! but no nukes plz...

well if they do a modern ruse then uk would suck as mr cameron thinks its a good idea to sell all of our miletary units and sack aload of persenell because of the recession.So in modern ruse we (uk) will be using pitch forks and sling shots.

Originally posted by stchris666:
    well if they do a modern ruse then uk would suck as mr cameron thinks its a good idea to sell all of our miletary units and sack aload of persenell because of the recession.So in modern ruse we (uk) will be using pitch forks and sling shots.
    and also modern day ruse would have lots of problems: USA total dominance.

Oh yes the eugen devs dont see it as a problem

Originally posted by maikkelis95:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stchris666:
    and also modern day ruse would have lots of problems: USA total dominance.

Oh yes the eugen devs dont see it as a problem </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're joking right? Or are you just another American Patriot waving the star spangled banner as a faint defence at your crumbling world position? China/Russia releases its stealth fighter prototypes, Germany has the best MBT with UK close second, Britain and Germany with the worlds finest troops, Apache may still be the best gunship in the world but is in current service with 6 or more countries. Russia is fighting back with the Ka52 and Mi28. Only dominance is its Navy which China is throwing a lot of money at, while the USA faces cuts of up to $100bn.

Banned
    The Isrealis have the most elite troops. Russia and China are about 10 years behind in the stealth fighter race. The key word is PROTOTYPE. Those fighters just took off yesterday. While the Raptor has actually seen combat! China's navy is a joke. And what did you say about the US military space station and new technologies like the taw-50? The US still dominates the air and sea! BTW, the abrams has never been defeated by another tank. So how does germany have the best MBT? Stop hatin!

Originally posted by silentswordy:
    You're joking right? Or are you just another American Patriot waving the star spangled banner as a faint defence at your crumbling world position? China/Russia releases its stealth fighter prototypes, Germany has the best MBT with UK close second, Britain and Germany with the worlds finest troops, Apache may still be the best gunship in the world but is in current service with 6 or more countries. Russia is fighting back with the Ka52 and Mi28. Only dominance is its Navy which China is throwing a lot of money at, while the USA faces cuts of up to $100bn.
    I Agree with everything you said except about the best MBT because the Challenger 2 Tank is the Best MBT in use and here are the reasons why:

In general things that cost more are better and the challenger 2 is the most expensive MBT at $6.7million whereas the Leopard is 5.7 million.

The main gun on both tanks are the same size BUT the Challenger 2 has a rifled barrel which makes it more accurate over long range.

The Challenger 2 also uses Chobham armour which is the only other tank in the world to use it other than the Abrhams. The Chobham armour makes the tank more resistant to shape charges which is the majority on hand held AT rockets that are used by military world wide.

To example how effective Chobham armour is in Afghanistan a challenger 2 was hit by 7 RPG rockets and still survived and got back to base.

Also in the history of the challenger 2 only one has been destroyed and that was from friendly fire.

The leopard is however 8MPH faster than the challenger 2.

In terms of Infantry Training I think that the UK has the highest Level of training and I think Germany is close behind.

Heres some info on Nations military budgets it may not be as up to date but it will give a estimate to military spending.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L...#SIPRI_Yearbook_2010

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast